Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

TachticalFire89

Forum Probie
Found out this morning that i passed at 120 q's super excited and im proud that my hard work paid off...good luck to anyone taking the nremt in the future you got this!!!

Gms03

Forum Ride Along
My first time I was stopped at 80 and failed. My friend who took the same class with me was also stopped at 80 and failed. But we did really well on the class final. I came to find out my school/instructor didn't teach to pass the NREMT but to pass the class, and the book/workbook we used was for the school. Even months after the class graduated, no one came forward saying they had passed the NREMT. I studied a completely different book that a friend had who teaches an EMT/AEMT class in a different area. Also used 2 different apps for questions to freshen up on and when I took it the 2nd time I took all 120 and passed. I went in with a lot more confidence and took my time with each question.

Auroralove

Forum Ride Along
I took my NREMT Paramedic for the first time today at 1015 in NC and found out at 1530 that I passed!!!!!!!! I had exactly 80 questions.

But I’ve also heard from my friends that they’ve passed at 70 & 120 and failed just the same. Just glad I don't have to fork over anymore money.

TigerEMSLife

Forum Ride Along
First time took it 9/6/2017- 71 questions failed
second time took it 11/30/2017-67 questions passed!!!
I used fisdap, jblearning and the basic book to study in my weak areas.

LeAnn M

Forum Ride Along
I just got my results back today :) I passed and it stopped at 62 questions. I was so nervous because of the low number of questions

Medic27

Forum Lieutenant
I am taking the NREMT tomorrow, I am trying to keep really relaxed. I have been out of school for a year ( I had to work full time but I studied for around 3 months on and off. The last week or two I have brushed up, really nervous about the lapse between EMT school and the NREMT. I take it 12pm tomorow, I am excited because from what it seems like I might get the results the same day.

Medic27

Forum Lieutenant
Test booted me @ 74-76, I was taking it one question at a time... I think it was 75 or 76... Not sure how to feel, some questions I knew, some I guessed, some I eliminated the answer on..

Update (results were almost immediately)
Congratulations on passing the NREMT National EMS Certification cognitive examination. Your passing results on the cognitive examination will remain valid for one calendar year from the date you took the examination, provided all other entry requirements of the NREMT are met.

Medic27

Forum Lieutenant
I used EMT prep and National EMT Testing but I don’t feel like they really helped. Questions are kind of the same but i did really bad in EMT National testing and semi fair in EMT prep.... don’t base that off your confidence I scored 40%-50% on EMT National Testing. 70%-80% on EMT prep...

April Johns

Forum Ride Along
First attempt : 89 questions- failed
Second attempt: 70 questions- failed
I studied super hard the second go around. Need help on application and critical thinking. Any advice?