Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

April Johns

Forum Ride Along
First attempt- 89 questions -failed
Second attempt- 70 questions -failed
Third attempt- 70 questions -passed
Keep trying and don't give up. This test is very difficult. I used emtprep.com to study before taking my third test.

marian

Forum Crew Member
Passed NREMT-P first go around.

Less than 80 questions, I was done in less than an hour.

I was actually kinda annoyed at how easy it seemed (aside from the stupid questions about like what gear or equipment I'd use for extrications, which at my school was "All the departments meet or exceed required standards so you will wear what they tell you to wear." so I never studied that nonsense.)

Edit to add: I say that I was annoyed at how easy it seemed. I understand that it's not easy for everyone. Please be aware that I'm a total science nerd and I studied above and beyond what I needed to know for the exam. And one of my secret skills is standardized tests. I understand that it is not easy for most people.

Also, I was super stoked. I took it on a weekday at 9am, was out of the exam place by 1015, back home my 1130 & they posted that I passed by like 1300 or something. It was surreal how quickly they posted my results.

Colt45

Forum Lieutenant
I dont really want to be the post underneath that guy^. But I'm to happy to not post my results.

I took the NREMT-P exam as well. I too got 80 questions. I too studied above and beyond and am good at test taking, But I did walk out of that exam feeling like I questioned humanity and everything I have learned over the last year of my life. Oh well. I must have done something right. I wasn't mad at the test like him. I passed.

Spamsucks

Forum Ride Along
took the test on Friday at 6 pm. Had to wait till just now to get the result... 70 questions and I passed.

End thought, don’t take this on a Friday if you have any anxiety at all... your weekend will suck.

Spamsucks

Forum Ride Along
Side note, it was odd too, cause the second to last question was like impossible, and the last was easy.
The second to last was like ok patient has bp of 230/450 is 107 deg and has a blood glucose of 35000. What is his wife’s phone number in in Klingon?

RESCUERANDYEMS

Forum Crew Member
Side note, it was odd too, cause the second to last question was like impossible, and the last was easy.
The second to last was like ok patient has bp of 230/450 is 107 deg and has a blood glucose of 35000. What is his wife’s phone number in in Klingon?
They do that to throw you off. lol.

TheEleventhHour

Forum Crew Member
EMT-B.

70 & passed, first try. I understand the idea behind the pilot questions but yikes some of mine were so random. It was along the lines of "An obese pediatric with a catheter & shortness of breath start coughing up blue colored marbles, what is Barrack Obama's mother's real name?" :confused::confused::confused:

RESCUERANDYEMS

Forum Crew Member
I live in Arizona and I have mine this Saturday May 12th. Never knew they did Saturdays. When do you think ill get my results? Probably Monday?