1. Tired of seeing ads? Click here to register today and the ads go away. It's completely FREE, too!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Can't find what you're looking for? Use the search bar in the upper right corner.
    Dismiss Notice

Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

Discussion in 'NREMT' started by Fire3456, Mar 27, 2008.

1. TachticalFire89

TachticalFire89 Forum Probie

Education:
    EMT
    Found out this morning that i passed at 120 q's super excited and im proud that my hard work paid off...good luck to anyone taking the nremt in the future you got this!!!

2. Yayarea05

Yayarea05 Forum Ride Along

Education:
    EMT
    1st attempt 70 Q's - Failed

2nd attempt 70 Q's - Passed

3. Gms03

Gms03 Forum Ride Along

Education:
    EMT
    My first time I was stopped at 80 and failed. My friend who took the same class with me was also stopped at 80 and failed. But we did really well on the class final. I came to find out my school/instructor didn't teach to pass the NREMT but to pass the class, and the book/workbook we used was for the school. Even months after the class graduated, no one came forward saying they had passed the NREMT. I studied a completely different book that a friend had who teaches an EMT/AEMT class in a different area. Also used 2 different apps for questions to freshen up on and when I took it the 2nd time I took all 120 and passed. I went in with a lot more confidence and took my time with each question.

4. Auroralove

Auroralove Forum Ride Along

Education:
    Paramedic
    I took my NREMT Paramedic for the first time today at 1015 in NC and found out at 1530 that I passed!!!!!!!! I had exactly 80 questions.

But I’ve also heard from my friends that they’ve passed at 70 & 120 and failed just the same. Just glad I don't have to fork over anymore money.

5. Linny911

Linny911 Forum Ride Along

Education:
    Student
    74 and passed. Sure didn’t feel like I passed, but yay

6. AmyPHRN

AmyPHRN Forum Ride Along

Education:
    EMT
  7. TigerEMSLife

TigerEMSLife Forum Ride Along

Education:
    EMT
    First time took it 9/6/2017- 71 questions failed
    second time took it 11/30/2017-67 questions passed!!!
    I used fisdap, jblearning and the basic book to study in my weak areas.

8. LeAnn M

LeAnn M Forum Ride Along

Education:
    Student
    I just got my results back today :) I passed and it stopped at 62 questions. I was so nervous because of the low number of questions

9. NREMTtomorrow

NREMTtomorrow Forum Ride Along

Education:
    Student
    I am taking the NREMT tomorrow, I am trying to keep really relaxed. I have been out of school for a year ( I had to work full time but I studied for around 3 months on and off. The last week or two I have brushed up, really nervous about the lapse between EMT school and the NREMT. I take it 12pm tomorow, I am excited because from what it seems like I might get the results the same day.

10. LeAnn M

LeAnn M Forum Ride Along

Education:
    Student