NREMT CBT, A joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
J

jlsparky7

Forum Crew Member
The thing is, you have taken the test how many times? And you still can't pass it? Perhaps that means you aren't paramedic, firemedic, whatever you would like to be, material. It's nice to have dreams, but life isn't a Hallmark special. Perhaps you just aren't cut out to be a paramedic. Once you pass, if you pass, I doubt you will be able to change the testing system, as more people have no problem with it than people who do have problems with it. It sucks, but maybe you should reevaluate your stance that the reason you can't pass is the test, and not you.

I have taken the test twice. How many times have you taken it?

Like I said before, being a paramedic is my job. Its what I want to do and what I will do.

It is a failed system. Someone needs to do something about it.

OP
OP
J

jlsparky7

Forum Crew Member
o.k. how about learning how to spell.......................

I too am through, you are so far in denial and so completely obstinate that nothing we offer you will be listened to. So please enjoy the thought of knowing that while you may despise them and their perceived lack of competence; they are still the ones who passed and are practicing as Paramedics. Maybe some day you'll grow up and learn how to learn from others.

But I have my doubts..............

Good Luck!

Another worthless post.

Denial of what?
I have asked for help several times and received helpful information that I have already applied.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I have taken the test twice. How many times have you taken it?

Like I said before, being a paramedic is my job. Its what I want to do and what I will do.

It is a failed system. Someone needs to do something about it.

Still in school, but I guarentee you I'll pass the first time, just like I passed the basic exam the first time.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Another worthless post.

Denial of what?
I have asked for help several times and received helpful information that I have already applied.

You know, from someone asking for help, from people who have been REALLY nice to you, you have a really bad attitude about it.

OP
OP
J

jlsparky7

Forum Crew Member
Still in school, but I guarentee you I'll pass the first time, just like I passed the basic exam the first time.

I passed my basic written the first time too. I was actually the first person done in my class. Took about 20 minutes.

We will see if you pass medic NR your first time. If you pass the class of course.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I passed my basic written the first time too. I was actually the first person done in my class. Took about 20 minutes.

We will see if you pass medic NR your first time. If you pass the class of course.

Of course I'll pass the class. Question is, will I have my license before you? At this rate, probably!

OP
OP
J

jlsparky7

Forum Crew Member
You know, from someone asking for help, from people who have been REALLY nice to you, you have a really bad attitude about it.

If you read the title, this isnt about help. Although help is appreciated it is about how NREMT is a joke.

It isnt a bad attitude towards them, its a bad attitude towards the test. Of course the guy that is posting here that helps write the test doesnt like the idea of someone thinking its a joke.

The other guy kinda just seems cocky and wants to continue arguing with me about passing rather than about the test in general.

OP
OP
J

jlsparky7

Forum Crew Member
Of course I'll pass the class. Question is, will I have my license before you? At this rate, probably!

You also might end up like the 3 people I gave examples of earlier. When I pass I know ill be helping people and not hurting them.

As I mentioned earlier I passed with a 92%

I dont have a false signature either....

traumateam1

Forum Asst. Chief
If you read the title, this isnt about help. Although help is appreciated it is about how NREMT is a joke.

It isnt a bad attitude towards them, its a bad attitude towards the test. Of course the guy that is posting here that helps write the test doesnt like the idea of someone thinking its a joke.

The other guy kinda just seems cocky and wants to continue arguing with me about passing rather than about the test in general.

Than SHUT UP! Seriously! This is getting freaking annoying!! You aren't taking any advice! You are complaining about everything that is posted!! If you don't like what we are saying than log off this site and continue on with life!!

Your now insulting other members! Do you have any idea how friggen stupid you are being???? GO RE READ YOUR BASIC TEXT BECAUSE THIS IS ALL BASIC STUFF!

marineman

Forum Asst. Chief
popcorn.gif

daedalus

Forum Deputy Chief
AMAZING! In a single night you have managed to turn all of the best resources we have on this forum against you! You want help and advice? Not anymore. If you had listened to Flight, Rid, others, you may have learned something.

I hate to say this. And if it feels good saying it, its probably wrong, but yet another reason being a paramedic to get into Fire is such a downer for the rest of us. Thanks.

marineman

Forum Asst. Chief
I did a google search for popcorn smiley. If you right click the picture and save the location you just post it in the {img} tags and you're off to the races

daedalus

Forum Deputy Chief

EMTinNEPA

Guess who's back...
There are plenty of big, red, shiny firetrucks across the country. If you don't like EMS, then go be a hose-head for a bucket brigade that doesn't require you to be a medic. Plain and simple. Shut up, stop whining, and get on with your life. Stop wasting our bandwidth.

traumateam1

Forum Asst. Chief
Well I guess theres not much help here anyways.

lmao!! There is LOTS of help here, but you are being a friggen stubborn ....person that isn't willing to accept any of it!!! You just keep arguing everything that is said!! GO re read that last 10 pages!! There has been TONS of help!!!!!!!!

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
Well Mr. Sparky, I think it's a conspiracy. Really, I do. The National Registry is conniving against you and you alone because you are just too awesome, and they fear that with an EMT-P after your name, you would foil their evil plot to take over the world.

It's really the only explanation for why an all-knowing genius like you cannot pass the NREMT-P while lesser humans pass all the time. I mean, you're doing humanity a favor by trying to obtain your paramedic - you could be a ROCKET SURGEON with your brains.

They're out to get you. We're all out to get you. Put on your foil hat. It's not because you do not have the knowledge required to pass the test. It's because they're plotting against you.

Status
Not open for further replies.