Main forums a mess

Bullets

Forum Knucklehead
Isnt there a forum for employment within ems? so we dont have to see all these posts about finding jobs is this state or that? or reciprocity for here ot there?he first 6 posts are about employment, whats going on

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
You must be new to internet forums :p

OP
OP
Bullets

Bullets

Forum Knucklehead
No, but our moderators lock threads with a fury, but dont seem to move thigs where they belong

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
If you think it should be moved, then send a PM to any of the Community Leaders with a link to the thread. We'll look at it and decide if it needs to be moved.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Without making excuses, people tend to post where they like. Community Leaders help move threads to the correct location, but we rely on members reporting posts to let us know if they're not in the correct forum.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
And there is an EMS employment section where people can post about jobs.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I was wondering if anyone had information on places that are hiring in California? I'm also moving to California from Texas and was wondering what all do I have to due to become and EMT in California? :rofl: :rofl: :p

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
I was wondering if anyone had information on places that are hiring in California? I'm also moving to California from Texas and was wondering what all do I have to due to become and EMT in California? :rofl: :rofl: :p

I actually did LOL...ok more of a chuckle but I smiled a lot too!

WuLabsWuTecH

Forum Deputy Chief
If something doesn't obviously fit somewhere else for me, I post it in the Main Forum and let it get moved by the powers that be. It does say, "Not quite sure where to post? Try here first!"