IFT Companies So Cal

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
AMR is great because there's just so many options for Another M____ Responds.

Ahhhh there we go. Another Moron Responds :rofl:

JPINFV

Gadfly
Moron, murderer, mistake, malingerer...

Danno

Forum Lieutenant
Just hired @ First Med. Any stories about them?

looker

Forum Asst. Chief
Let me add some more :D

Dependable care ambulance
Elite ambulance
emergency
procare
lifeline
etc

looker

Forum Asst. Chief
...and we've narrowed Looker's company down to 3 companies!

:D

hahahahaha I am sure if I think had enough i can add 5 more....there are so many IFT company in la that it's not even funny. Sometimes I do wonder how everyone stays in business.

Btw I do not think anyone mention Mauran. While they were supposed to be shutdown they are still around.

Also seen Medcare ambulance recently

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

FourLoko

Forum Lieutenant
hahahahaha I am sure if I think had enough i can add 5 more....there are so many IFT company in la that it's not even funny. Sometimes I do wonder how everyone stays in business.

Btw I do not think anyone mention Mauran. While they were supposed to be shutdown they are still around.

Also seen Medcare ambulance recently

Hospitals are always full. SNFs everywhere and many are full.

We run calls non-stop nearly every day of the week. There's no shortage of patients.

SoCal911

Forum Lieutenant
That link is wrong, because it also says AmeriCare isnt a 911 provider, yet we run primary for Santa Monica and Villa Park.

Danno

Forum Lieutenant
That link is wrong, because it also says AmeriCare isnt a 911 provider, yet we run primary for Santa Monica and Villa Park.

How do you like it there? I spoke to someone a couple weeks ago and she made it sound like you guys are hiring, you have any idea if thats t/f?

SoCal911

Forum Lieutenant
It's true, we're still hiring. For a first Emt job it's great. Pays really good and you don't get run too hard unless you work out of Carson or paramount. But small things will get to you eventually. I.e. Dispatch isn't allowed to give us c/c on medical aids or 911 calls so you're going in blind 100% of the time. Just small things like that. It'll get that experience on your resume and then you can start shopping around for better companies after you get your some experience under your belt.

Just curious as to why dispatch isn't allowed to relay that information...

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I'm alright with not knowing the c/c on most calls. However if it's an assult, GSW, stabbing, other stuff like that I want to know so that I know that the scene probably isn't the safest..