Great News!

Hoofguy

Forum Crew Member
I have testicular cancer and am having one whacked off on Monday morning.. I also got my CT results yesterday and more good news, it spread to my lymph nodes! :wacko:

Anyway hopefully I kick the snot out of this and move on but it sucks to now be a patient. I'll post again when able..

Sasha

Forum Chief
I have testicular cancer and am having one whacked off on Monday morning.. I also got my CT results yesterday and more good news, it spread to my lymph nodes! :wacko:

Anyway hopefully I kick the snot out of this and move on but it sucks to now be a patient. I'll post again when able..

Uhhhhmmmmmmm I was really prepared to go all CONGRATS! But I dont think this situation warrants it.

Im really sorry for your trouble.

Get well soon! <3

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
Really sorry to hear about the cancer. I hope everything goes well for you and that you make a speedy recovery.

suziquzi99

Forum Crew Member
My best wishes go out to you. My family has been through this and I know how difficult this can be. I will keep you in my prayers. Keep your chin up!:)

KempoEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Keep Your Chin up. You'll make it. Prayers are with you

firecoins

IFT Puppet

Ummmm okay. :sad: :excl:It takes alot of ball to tell us????:huh::excl:

Onceamedic

Forum Asst. Chief
They are going to have some trouble whacking that thing cause from what I can see, you got cast iron ones....

EMTJDUB

Forum Probie
Well look at it this way... losing one doen't make you 1/2 a man, it just makes you lighter on your feet!!! Hope all goes well. God bless!!

EMTCop86

Forum Captain
Keep your head up! I will keep you in my prayers.

WIGOH

Forum Ride Along
What Kaisu said, you sound tough as nails.
I'm sorry to hear about your diag.
Keep up the strong attitude, and beat it into submission.
Thoughts.

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
You are in my thoughts and prayers.....All I can say is fight! fight! fight!

Epi-do

I see dead people
My thoughts are with you as you battle this.

csly27

Forum Lieutenant
sorry to hear the news, if my grandmother can beat breast cancer at 79, you hopfully can beat this. Stay positive, you will be in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck and keep us updated

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
Beating cancer is 90% attitude. For some reason the disease is scared of determination. I have worked with several medics that was tx. and cured of testicular cancer. I am sure that you will kick its butt and be back soon, and as others described you will be in prayers as well. Be tough and positive.

R/r911

traumateam1

Forum Asst. Chief
You are in our thoughts and prayers. You will be able to overcome this, just keep in there, and show it who's boss.

Good luck in your battle ahead, and I wish you a short, quick recovery.
Take care!

silvercat354726

Forum Lieutenant
Your in my thoughts and prayers! Keep your head high throughout this!

Sasha

Forum Chief
You are in our thoughts and prayers. You will be able to overcome this, just keep in there, and show it who's boss.

Good luck in your battle ahead, and I wish you a short, quick recovery.
Take care!

And some hot nurses to make the recovery process more enjoyable.

stephenrb81

Forum Lieutenant
Best wishes on beating it, and prayers for a quick recovery

And some hot nurses to make the recovery process more enjoyable.

I remember my testicular cancer scare. I had an EXTREMELY hot ultrasound tech doing my testicular ultrasound....I had to count the little pinholes in the ceiling tile to "keep focused"