Forum Names

Originally posted by MedicStudentJon+May 12 2005, 10:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MedicStudentJon @ May 12 2005, 10:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TTLWHKR@May 12 2005, 05:38 PM
TTL - TOTAL

WHKR - WHACKER

Although, that is a great idea, me. Yes I agree with myself... a EMS Radio Station... WHKR. HA HA HA :P

I'm different than most whackers, I don't have a tricked out POV w/ a light show and stickers; and I can actully do everything I'm trained to do. I just like to have everything I need to do my job.

So. :unsure: I'm a whacker. But I'm trying to overcome whackerism. I've sold Whacker 1 the 68 Chevy Ambulance and Whacker 2 the 70 Superior Ambulance. Now I'm looking for a Whacker 3.
ok... First.. You DID have your car tricked out with red lights, sirens, etc... and a big ol' omaha orange paint sceme, and ECNALUBMA on the hood.....

and your own truck will fit a strecher.... YOU HAVE THE PiCTURES!!!!

jon [/b][/quote]
Busted! :D

MMiz
M=Matt
Miz = How the first three letters of my last name sound when spoken

I've used MMiz as a screen name since 1997 or so, and a couple of variations later, I still use it :)

Phridae is Friday, just spelled funny. I thought of that myself. I'm proud. :D

Originally posted by Phridae@May 14 2005, 01:33 AM
Phridae is Friday, just spelled funny. I thought of that myself. I'm proud. :D
thank you for telling me.. .. I was thinking you and King Tut.. were kin

anywas.. I'm GVRS 672

Goode Volunteer Rescue Squad... 672 is my number on the radio..

guess is was a slow day for thinking ...

The Hobbes part of my name, comes from "Calvin & Hobbes" only the best comic strip in the world.

The JC represents my first and middle name, Jon Cyrus.

Mine comes from the need to ALWAYS have "surf" something in my screen names. This is just a more EMT surfer name. Being from San Diego and all makes it necessary to involve surfing in every aspect of my life, even though I think I prefer not to code surf.

Thought I'd bring this thread back for some of our newer members...

so

Bump

Aileana is the original Scottish-Gaelic form of my name. To make things easier, I normally spell it a more anglocized (sp?) way, as Alana :P.

pablo is one of the backyardigans..yeah i'm a big...i mean i have kids...and the one where he is a pirate is good. plus i just like pirates. nothing earth shattering other than i think i get mistaken for a guy alot.

:D babygirl, cuz I'm ALWAYS the youngest...I'm 15 and gonna be a junior in hs 2882 some reason my fav number

m33kr0b is l33t for meekrob. meekrob was mentioned in the South Park episode where they said :censored::censored::censored::censored: 162 times in a half hour. In said episode Cartman said that he would rather eat a full bucket of :censored::censored::censored::censored: over eating a bowl of meekrob thus spawning my webname. In the early years of using this name I used to have the subtitle of far worse than :censored::censored::censored::censored:. Stupid name yet not used on most forums, beats the hell out of trumpmaster.

Named after a rock group Ridrider.. from some of my partners..

R/r 911

Last edited by a moderator:
my sister and i have called each other "doll" FOREVER! we are both andy griffith fans, and there are a few episodes were these ladies from mt. pilot play the "other women" roles when andy or barney are on the outs with their girlfriends. anyway, one of them has a real deep voice (obviously from smoking), and she calls everyone "doll". we've always thought that was hilarious. so, we started calling each other "doll" years ago. we are dorks.

We have two Australian Shepherds, one of which is named Epi. Somewhere along the line, we started calling her "epi-do" - think Scooby-Doo. (Unless she has done something to get into trouble, and then my husband refers to her as Epi-don't. :P ) I needed to come up with a name when I registered, so I stole to dog's nickname. How pathetic is that?

For what it's worth, here's my "namesake":

epido.jpg

Aww what a cutie!

FCC? Whats that?

FCC? Whats that?

FCC = Federal Communications Commission.

When I signed up for the fourm, I used my amateur radio callsign as my forum name. This callsign was assigned by the FCC when I passed my licensing exams.

Ohh ok :D Too short? Not any more.

I've been doing Aircraft Rescue Firefighting since 1984, and aircraft are often referred to as "tincans with wings"; hence, Tincanfireman.

Back