FDNY EMS Candidates

silvercat354726

Forum Lieutenant
On Monday at headquarters can we bring a back pack?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes bring a pen, and a notebook water and lunch. Remember no hat badge or collar pins, you need to earn them.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

TeeDub

Forum Crew Member
After you guys took the CPAT, how much later was your intake/interview scheduled?
Couldn't really find anything in the search.

I might need at least a month since my family and I will be out of the country for most of July

Cenzo22

Forum Crew Member
After you guys took the CPAT, how much later was your intake/interview scheduled?
Couldn't really find anything in the search.

I might need at least a month since my family and I will be out of the country for most of July

I got a call less than a week later to schedule my intake/interview. The investigator asked me what day was best for me and we agreed on a certain date. I believe my CPAT was may 20th and I went for my intake/interview on June 13th.

Exam #7000
List #4xx

Patel92

Forum Crew Member
I got a call less than a week later to schedule my intake/interview. The investigator asked me what day was best for me and we agreed on a certain date. I believe my CPAT was may 20th and I went for my intake/interview on June 13th.

Exam #7000
List #4xx
I did my CPAT on May 13th and intake/interview on May 23rd.

Exam #7000
List #3xx

Cdawg06

Forum Crew Member
Just wanted to give a huge thank you to everyone that has posted here and shared their insight. Did uniform fittings today and I felt so prepared for what was in store. Made sure to get the black duffel bag which I easily would have missed out on.
Really started to feel real today! Here we go!
Looking forward to seeing some of y'all in the a.m. class...

I'd also like to thank everyone that took the time out to help and answer questions. I was there yesterday as well, and since I was the first one going thru I had to ask about the black duffel bag right before I left because none of the DI or staff had mentioned it yet.

See you all Monday

TeeDub

Forum Crew Member

Exam #7000
List #4xx
Thanks. I'll let the investigator know when he calls me.

Exam #7000
List # 7xx

silvercat354726

Forum Lieutenant
Were we suppose to take the red fdny bag home with the bunker gear, I feel like I was misinformed about something.?
Yes when you report to the fort for your first class you will bring that in your right hand name facing out and black bag in your left hand. Place a piece of duct tape on your bag with your last name on it, makes knowing it's your bag easier.

Cdawg06

Forum Crew Member
Anyone know what books if any we can leave in the car/locker so our bags aren't 100lbs?

silvercat354726

Forum Lieutenant
Anyone know what books if any we can leave in the car/locker so our bags aren't 100lbs?

Suck it up take them all until further told so.

silvercat354726

Forum Lieutenant
Textbook and work book can stay at home
Your ops guide shpuld be in your car or locker.

mike g

Forum Probie
i thought it was "officer on deck", where we are suppose to yell out officer on deck and probies have to standup

silvercat354726

Forum Lieutenant
So they did reduce the class size by 30 again. 75 AM / 75 PM.

Good better than 180, 90 AM / 90 PM

Nail your exams buddy, 13 weeks fly bye !
The last class was 150 but we had a 144 fpr graduation.