FDNY EMS Candidates

silvercat354726

Forum Lieutenant
What should we wear for uniform outfit day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shorts and a plain tee shirt and sneakers. You'll be double timing on the grounds to get from building to car and other buildings

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

adnarim210

Forum Probie
I recently applied for the EMT exam 7014. How long does it take for you to know your score and number on the list?

Patel92

Forum Crew Member
I recently applied for the EMT exam 7014. How long does it take for you to know your score and number on the list?
There's a certain number you can call and find out your list number. It probably says it in earlier this forum. Exam 7000 were given their numbers just last month so I suppose 7014 are ready as well...?

adnarim210

Forum Probie
There's a certain number you can call and find out your list number. It probably says it in earlier this forum. Exam 7000 were given their numbers just last month so I suppose 7014 are ready as well...?
I contacted dcas and they said a list wasn't established yet ?

Cmushlit

Forum Probie
Although it's highly unlikely, I've heard people say you can get a call up to the day before orientation

I've heard of people getting called within the first week because of dropouts. Idk how common that is but it has happened.

Rory

Forum Crew Member
212 669 1357
Follow prompts and enter SSN.
This is how I found out my number from another FDNY EMT while at work.
Once the list is established( a good indication is when you get your results via mail) you can use the number for updates like how many they've hired off the list such like that. The number is an auto phone line so it's very clear and basic. If your looking for more specifics you gotta wait till you start the process where you'll receive better more accurate information from employees, investigators. Good luck and watch the forum for more info. If you have more questions just look back some pages and study up. You canine a lot from here

adnarim210

Forum Probie
212 669 1357
Follow prompts and enter SSN.
This is how I found out my number from another FDNY EMT while at work.
Just call
Once the list is established( a good indication is when you get your results via mail) you can use the number for updates like how many they've hired off the list such like that. The number is an auto phone line so it's very clear and basic. If your looking for more specifics you gotta wait till you start the process where you'll receive better more accurate information from employees, investigators. Good luck and watch the forum for more info. If you have more questions just look back some pages and study up. You canine a lot from here
I called and the list wasn't established yet so maybe in August it should be established

BoSoxNYC

Forum Probie
Just wanted to give a huge thank you to everyone that has posted here and shared their insight. Did uniform fittings today and I felt so prepared for what was in store. Made sure to get the black duffel bag which I easily would have missed out on.
Really started to feel real today! Here we go!
Looking forward to seeing some of y'all in the a.m. class...

Teej92

Forum Crew Member
Just wanted to give a huge thank you to everyone that has posted here and shared their insight. Did uniform fittings today and I felt so prepared for what was in store. Made sure to get the black duffel bag which I easily would have missed out on.
Really started to feel real today! Here we go!
Looking forward to seeing some of y'all in the a.m. class...
I was there today too. Haha. Too bad I'm in night class