EMT Holiday Wish List!

WuLabsWuTecH

Forum Deputy Chief
Let's hear it folks! What little (or big) trinkets are on your wishlist for this holiday season and what will you be getting your EMS Friends and Family?

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Just found out my parents are getting me an electric car starter. This means while my partner trudges out in the ice and snow to start her car, I can stay in the semi-warm crew room and start it from there. She's gonna hate me. :)

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I would enjoy a new stethoscope. I think I'm going to get it from my dad, woohoo

Anjel

Forum Angel
I want a wallet for my badge.

And a nice pen light and field guide.

Also Dubin's book.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I just want cruise money.

Eff EMS stuff.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Last thing I want (or need) is more EMS crap. If I need it for work, work can provide it. ;) However, as a new homeowner, I'd love a Home Depot gift card or three.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Eh, it would be nice if my vest and hat would arrive, I get an awful cow lick at 3 am :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Eh, it would be nice if my vest and hat would arrive, I get an awful cow lick at 3 am :/

Extremely confused...

OP
OP
W

WuLabsWuTecH

Forum Deputy Chief
so the ulterior motive here was to figure out what nice trinkets I could get a new EMT. I personally didn't carry any equipment when I first started out, so I don't really know what to get her. I now carry trauma shears (because they have become useful and I have found myself searching for them a lot in the truck/bag) and a steth (because it's the one I use as a med student) but other than that, I don't have much in the way of EMS stuff...

Sodapop

Forum Crew Member
Guess it depends how much your looking to spend. Personally, I tend to spend money in comfort things such as comfy boots, under armor t shirts to keep cooler, I like inexpensive watches as I tend to be hard on them and I never feel like they are clean after a yucky call so I usually grab two at a time and make them semi disposable. Subscription to trade magazines if the person is a reader.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk

JPINFV

Gadfly
alfalfa-hairstyle.jpg

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I would enjoy a new stethoscope. I think I'm going to get it from my dad, woohoo

Mom's bf is a retired physician and today at dinner told me that he heard I needed a scope...brand new littman s.e. classic II. Score! Don't have to burn a Christmas request on it now!!

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Mom's bf is a retired physician and today at dinner told me that he heard I needed a scope...brand new littman s.e. classic II. Score! Don't have to burn a Christmas request on it now!!

That's the scope I had, I bet you'll like it

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
What I wan for Christmas is for those two things to arrive

I got that part lol. I was referring to the "awful cow lick at 3 a.m.". Never heard of that before lol

pa132399

Forum Crew Member
I have a littman master classic II black edition love the scope. I could use a good set of trauma shears or a couple cheap ones, pen light would be ideal because usually dead on truck, and me personally i need a portable radio

now for the true whacker blue light, and fully loaded jump kit for there trunk haha.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I got that part lol. I was referring to the "awful cow lick at 3 a.m.". Never heard of that before lol

Oh, whenever I've been sleeping I always end up with an area of my hair forming a cow lick, it's like the pic JP posted lol.

Wait, nevermind, I have the Master Classic II as well...I really need to sleep :p

medicnick83

Forum Lieutenant
I really want to get a Cromwell ER1 rescue helmet for Christmas.

I don't have a helmet and I need one for when I am on MVA scenes however, it costs about R1500 here in ZA and I can't afford that. :(

But ya, that's all I want. :)

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief
A new MDF stethoscope would be nice...

also a Tablet of sorts would be nice so I could goof off in between calls.