Calling DeMedic

Anjel

Forum Angel
Ugh. I don't want to change it. :/ I could still go back.

Go back now. Then when I come to DE I can third ride with you and Chaz.

We would be Alpha 10Awesome.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I'm a white cloud. Ask Chaz. All we did was nap and run bs SNF calls. He got all the good calls with other partners. Now, if you're interested in sandwiches flowed by snoozing, I'm your guy.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I'm a white cloud. Ask Chaz. All we did was nap and run bs SNF calls. He got all the good calls with other partners. Now, if you're interested in sandwiches flowed by snoozing, I'm your guy.
Sandwiches and snoozing sounds like the perfect shift

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
Ugh. I don't want to change it. :/ I could still go back.

Come back to Saint Louis. The city of brotherly love...or something like that

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Yeah. With the exception of one or two extremely busy stations, the majority of medic units would see three or four calls in a 12 hour period. Plenty of time for sandwiches and snoozing.
That's not too bad, that's about what I normally get here in south Glendale, except as the new guy in the fire house I don't get too much in the way of sandwiches or naps in between calls :/

NomadicMedic

I have really good memories of living in St. Louis. I was there twice actually. Both times I was working in broadcasting, but I have to think working as a medic there would be great… If they paid halfway decent. No single role paramedics there though, right? It's all fire based?

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
I have really good memories of living in St. Louis. I was there twice actually. Both times I was working in broadcasting, but I have to think working as a medic there would be great… If they paid halfway decent. No single role paramedics there though, right? It's all fire based?

Unfortunately, Saint Louis today is probably much different that when you were here. Ya horrible pay for private EMS single role. All the good paying jobs are fire based but they do pay quite well.

This is what Saint Louis is turning into...

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Has anyone else noticed that the OP has not come back to this thread.

Anjel

Forum Angel
You have to be careful what you ask for lol

NomadicMedic

image.jpg

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Your such a good guy.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Come back to Saint Louis. The city of brotherly love...or something like that

I hear the brothers really love each other there. They love each other so much they burn each other's business to the ground.