Ambulnz Health, LLC (Los Angeles County)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
That website is incredible, in the least flattering use of that term.

You have no details as to your operation or service.
No linked request-for-service, employment, contact information or even a "who we are".
You literally don't even have details for your buzzword-filled assertions. No facts, no citations, nothing. It's vaporware.

This, on the other hand, is a passable private EMS website: http://www.windsorems.com/ . I could request an ambulance, pay a bill, find contact information or even apply for a job. You don't even have an advertising page, and your pictures are literally other people's random clipart.

I award you no points.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

RocketMedic

In the Ambulnz future, there is no need for contact information, details or facts.

RocketMedic

Gavin's answers are complete nonanswers. Drago, you want to go into more detail about these folks?

olaf1988

Forum Crew Member
That website is amusing... all PR nonsense, no specifics. There are two reasons I believe Gavin is evasive in his answers: 1 he truly doesn't know the answers. He has no ambulance/EMS experience (per his linkedin- he used his real name as his screen name....) OR- 2: there's something they don't want on the public forum because they know we'll call it out.

As for Ameripride, I don't think it's unfair for us to be skeptical of a company claiming they're going to "revolutionize" the industry. Gavin said to ask questions, and when I posed several legitimate concerns, he did not address ANY of them- it was you who provided the website, why did he just post that when ducking my original questions?

RocketMedic

If these are the questions we ask on an Internet forum, imagine what a patient, insurance adjuster or health official must be wondering.

Gavin Burnett

Forum Probie
In the Ambulnz future, there is no need for contact information, details or facts.
Hey @RocketMedic If you're interested in our roles, I've given you my contact info multiple times to go ahead and apply and line up a meeting. I also use my real name on here so you can look me up anytime or reach out direct (unlike anyone else here it appears lol).
Meanwhile this same eve I'm getting a text from an EMT on the team with feedback from onboarding (hitting 3months) which is infinitely more important to make sure we're on the right track and delivering:

"hey! I appreciate the time you took to check in on me. Everything has been awesome. I'm making the money I want and I am working as much as I want. No limits. That's my kind of company."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RocketMedic

Hey @RocketMedic If you're interested in our roles, I've given you my contact info multiple times to go ahead and apply and line up a meeting. I also use my real name on here so you can look me up anytime or reach out direct (unlike anyone else here it appears lol).
Meanwhile this same eve I'm getting a text from an EMT on the team with feedback from onboarding (hitting 3months) which is infinitely more important to make sure we're on the right track and delivering:

"hey! I appreciate the time you took to check in on me. Everything has been awesome. I'm making the money I want and I am working as much as I want. No limits. That's my kind of company."

Pics, or it didn't happen.

Gavin Burnett

Forum Probie
Pics, or it didn't happen.
Lol really?
63cc573ab17317d1c1d602239b78f8ca.jpg

Gavin Burnett

Forum Probie
Lol really?
63cc573ab17317d1c1d602239b78f8ca.jpg

There you go, and that's the last back and forth I'm chiming in on. My role at Ambulnz is to just help find great people and make sure the opportunities we list are real and attainable. That's it.

RocketMedic

So, how are employees paid? Is it a direct-deposit thing from Ambulnz or is it a biweekly check/direct deposit from the subsidiaries? Do they get paid literally on a daily basis or biweekly?

AmeriPride

Forum Crew Member
You guys seem to not understand something. Ambulnz as a company is still not running. There are still 3 separate companies that are now being refitted to become Ambulnz Health. The approvals by all governing entities are not done yet. There are no running Ambulnz rigs. Are you really that impatient that you need them to have everything up BEFORE they are ready?

BTW, Gavin is a recruiter not an operations person, or an EMT coordinator or part of the management. It's possible that he's not at liberty to go into details, because it's not part of his job descriptions. I posted what I did a few days ago to make some of you think about your approach, and guess what, nothing changed.

RocketMedic, the employees are employees of the company (Right now, of the 3 separate companies, but once it's all formalized, of Ambulnz). They get paid THE HIGHER of their hourly wage (plus any over, or double time) OR the $30 per call. That works with every labor law in California. State does not mind when you pay MORE than what you are supposed to pay.

AmeriPride

Forum Crew Member
If these are the questions we ask on an Internet forum, imagine what a patient, insurance adjuster or health official must be wondering.
What would those "health officials" be worried about ? You are stirring stuff up for the sake of stirring stuff up. That's just ridiculous. All labor laws are followed. Software has been vetted by LA and Orange County EMS as far as I know, They are doing ePCR which makes it all clean, patients are happy, partner facilities who are already ordering services using the new methods are amazed at what they can do and see. You don't know any of it because you are sitting in your chair and asking questions and REFUSE to believe it's possible.

The guy is telling you to come to an interview and see for yourself.

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
Actually was ment on a different topic and cant figure out how to remove. Disregard.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

looker

Forum Asst. Chief
You guys seem to not understand something. Ambulnz as a company is still not running. There are still 3 separate companies that are now being refitted to become Ambulnz Health. The approvals by all governing entities are not done yet. There are no running Ambulnz rigs. Are you really that impatient that you need them to have everything up BEFORE they are ready?

BTW, Gavin is a recruiter not an operations person, or an EMT coordinator or part of the management. It's possible that he's not at liberty to go into details, because it's not part of his job descriptions. I posted what I did a few days ago to make some of you think about your approach, and guess what, nothing changed.

RocketMedic, the employees are employees of the company (Right now, of the 3 separate companies, but once it's all formalized, of Ambulnz). They get paid THE HIGHER of their hourly wage (plus any over, or double time) OR the $30 per call. That works with every labor law in California. State does not mind when you pay MORE than what you are supposed to pay.

Yes this companies are not running as one as they haven't gotten medicare/medi-caid/county/city approval etc. We get it. Lets analyze your statement for a second. This new company employee recruiter to get employees to join the company? Now why would you need such people when you pay up to 72k a year. That is more then many RN make and with only 6 month of training for emt. Why not just go to emt's schools and let them know your pay scale, i am betting you would have no problem having a line of candidate outside your door. Oh you want experience emt's, no problem hang around dialysis center etc and give out flyers to those employees. I am again sure they will quickly line up to work for this new to be company. You can't be your own boss and work for ambulance company as it will never pass the independent contractor test(maybe your advertisement is misunderstood if so i take this comment back). All of this people will be employees when new company is formed. It's good to hear that you are paying legal wage as required by labor law. Here is one question that i don't think i ever seen reply to, when do you consider call starting? Is it when crew getting assigned a call, when they arrive at pick up location, when they load a patient, etc? How about end of call, when crew arrive at destination, drop off patient etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.