Ambulnz Health, LLC (Los Angeles County)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
What's that tell you?
It tells me that this thread is pointless, going nowhere, and needs to be closed. Truly it's devaluing the nature of the forum, much like a certain someone who drove a certan SoCal thread to lock and key in the dungeons and cellars of EMS gossip.

It's gone way beyond informative, interesting, or insightful. Furthermore, this does nothing to further serve the hard working people who truly enjoy what they do, and want to see it through to one day make it an actual all around profession, and not just "make a lot of money and have fun".

There's no such thing as a fast buck and all this thread has done is remind me of why people from SoCal come up to my neck of the woods often have to get broken down and rebuilt in hopes that they turn into an actual EMS professional; some do, others wasg out.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Truly it's devaluing the nature of the forum, much like a certain someone who drove a certan SoCal thread to lock and key in the dungeons and cellars of EMS gossip.

That thread was the **** before it was derailed much like this thread, just less name calling.

I've seen threads closed for way less, how this one is still up and running sure beats the hell outta me. Theres nothing informative on here, just pages and pages of the same questions. If there was any hope of someone contributing to the answers of the questions that we're asking then its dead on gone.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
In before the lock! (I think my post has been the most relevant post for the past few pages!)

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
If you're gonna pay me nearly 150% of my salary that I earn as a 911 paramedic for a respected county service I'm interested. However I'm going to need far more information before I pay for a plane ticket, take time off work, etc etc to fly to LA to interview and see an open house.

I've got 6 years of experience, 5 as a medic, 3 as an FTO and 1 as an EMT-I. You're obviously hurting for people so it would be worth your time to disclose your pay structure because I'm interested but not without far more information.

I'm happily waiting to hear more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ambulancemarl

Forum Probie
Funny thing is, I'm a former Ambulnz employee and it IS false advertising. I didn't even have the chance to make that much money and it still seems impossible. Case in point even the model EMTs that I know and still talk to that work there don't make no where near 72k a year. $900-$1100 checks. Add that up $21k-24k a year. And they are hiring any and anybody. While it takes a few background checks later to work at the company I'm at now. Big difference. What's that tell you?
This seems to be a repost from post #353. I'm not from HR so I can't respond with details, but please provide me with your employee number so that we can verify. For now, this information is just that unverified information.

Thanks.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
lock.gif

I haven't decided if this is a temporary or permanent lock.

Last edited:

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
This is extremely entertaining and does wonders for our SEO rankings. Thank you and please keep posting.

It appears that at least 15 accounts were created in association with Ambulnz. Some were legit and some were individuals who created multiple accounts (rule violation). Based on that, the quote above, and the conversation going around in circles, I have decided to leave this thread closed/locked. It will not be reopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.