AKFlightmedic is now a ..... R.N. !!

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Yep, sorry not sorry, bragging on myself a little bit.

I did the entire program, did not do a bridge class. Glad I did it that way for many reasons. I do intend to write a recap of the journey, pros and cons for a Paramedic making the leap...but until I do, for now...I have passed NCLEX and am now a Registered Nurse. Woot! Woot!!

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
Oh dear God there's another one here!! Just kidding! Congratulations!

CCCSD

Forum Deputy Chief
Way to GO!!!

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Will you change your name to akflightnurse?

medichopeful

Flight RN/Paramedic
Yep, sorry not sorry, bragging on myself a little bit.

I did the entire program, did not do a bridge class. Glad I did it that way for many reasons. I do intend to write a recap of the journey, pros and cons for a Paramedic making the leap...but until I do, for now...I have passed NCLEX and am now a Registered Nurse. Woot! Woot!!

Congrats AK!

VentMonkey

Family Guy
PairamedicNurse...whole nother level of ego

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
AKFlightMedicHospitalNurse

Scott33

Forum Asst. Chief
Congratulations.

Like you, I obtained both my RN and paramedic by doing the full courses, but I did RN first. I'm still using both to this day...15 years later.

Now go get your CFRN so we can start a thread on how easy the FP-C is in comparison 🤪🤪

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Congratulations.

Like you, I obtained both my RN and paramedic by doing the full courses, but I did RN first. I'm still using both to this day...15 years later.

Now go get your CFRN so we can start a thread on how easy the FP-C is in comparison 🤪🤪
Or we can wait for him to add PA or MD next.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Anyone else think @akflightmedic should have to wear one of those old timey nurse hats on his flight helmet? 😁

Summit

Critical Crazy
Another joins the Dark Side. Welcome, Darth AK.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
And here I thought this thread was going to be someone *****ing and moaning about AK... congrats Monsignor RN. akflightmedic.