Worst names for an ambulance service...

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
I saw "Integhearty Ambulance" at the VA yesterday, complete with cheesy graphics of an EKG strip surrounded by a heart.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Rescue Service International... which is, to the best of my knowledge, neither involved with "rescues" nor international.

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Rescue Service International... which is, to the best of my knowledge, neither involved with "rescues" nor international.

Founded by these guys?
amazing_fun_weird_cool_stepbrothers_200907240706222957.jpg

stlukescj11

Forum Crew Member
I think anything that has "life" or "care" in it is just tired.

In our area we have LifeCare (stupid also because of the random capitalization), also Lifeline. There's a company called Forrest Ambulance, and to make sure they are keeping up with the caring people they lettered "We Care" in quotes in all four sides of the box

We have LifeStar

responder44

Forum Ride Along
Back in the late '80s, service out of Houston by the name of P&S Ambulance, some great people working for them but we would always kid them that P&S meant P*ss and S**t.

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
ATM Ambulance

Insurance Ambulance

or my personal favorite...

Life Ambulance, El Paso, TX.

Honorable mention to Soldier's EMS for tacky paint jobs and the my platoon's "Voodoo" name for their fearless defense of the snack table at the DFAC.

Devilz311

Forum Crew Member
The name was mentioned a few posts back, but I still get a laugh from GEM ambulance. The slogan under the GEM title is "Going the extra mile..."

I think it should have another line that reads: "...Because that's how we bill..."

Epi-do

I see dead people
Around the state here there's Able, Compassion Plus, Dedicated, Lifeguard, Operation Life, Personal Care, Prompt, and STAT. Of course there are plenty of Med-, Life-, and Care- services too.

Drewwoods

Forum Ride Along
This is a little off topic. but, Here in Jacksonville Florida there is a children's daycare called

"hands on children museum"

Forrest

Forum Crew Member
Get my paychecks from Community Care Ambulance Network. Abreviated as CCAN we refer to it as "CCAN'T", or Community Scare.
Physicians transport, Med star, Life care, Tri-county inhabit our area too.

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk

KyleG

Forum Crew Member
They have since changed but...... Pineapple Express, yes like the movie about weed.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Saw this in NJ on the side of a rig...

Exceptional
Medical
Transport

That company actually holds the BLS 911 contract for Atlantic City.

And they have the largest non-hospital-based CCT program in South Jersey, too. Decent uniforms, and a fair bit of corporate pride.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
This one is just plain funny. I think lawyers got involved for trademark infringement:

a693763a-4dbf-041b.jpg