Why men are just Happier People

emtgirl26

Forum Ride Along
as a woman, I find this HILARIOUS!!! and almost true!!!!

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
As I man, I think you need to chill out more, and laugh a little, even if it is at yourself. and yes, i found it pretty funny

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
As I man, I think you need to chill out more, and laugh a little, even if it is at yourself. and yes, i found it pretty funny

As a man, I agree with this statement lol

MS Medic

Forum Captain
Really debating to go a little South Park here, but if some thought the OP was a little offensive then I'm concerned my joke would go over like a lead balloon.

emt11

Forum Lieutenant

Oh I found it funny, I was just being a smartass. Which I'm quite well known for around here ;)

Remeber343

Forum Lieutenant
Really debating to go a little South Park here, but if some thought the OP was a little offensive then I'm concerned my joke would go over like a lead balloon.

Doo iiiittttt. If they get offended by this light hearted humor they shouldn't be aloud out of the house. Bring on the south park!

cousin4ever

Retired
As a woman its funnier to me because its soooo True but you forgot this:

NINE WORDS WOMEN USE...

(1) Fine : This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing : This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word. It's also a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks : A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot.' That is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome'. That will bring on a 'whatever').

(8) Whatever : Is a woman's way of saying....Go to Hell...

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it : Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

tnoye1337

Forum Crew Member
Ehh if people get offended in the "humor section" they should probably just stop checking in it. There's a reason it's called EMS humor.