Who was the first......?

ArcticKat

Forum Captain
Have you ever seen something out of the ordinary and just kinda wondered...Who was the first person to think of that and thought it would be a good idea? Obviously, there's no answer to the question, but sometimes you just gotta wonder.

I'll get us started.

Who was the first person who discovered a lobster and said, "Hey, that looks delicious."

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Oddly enough I was just talking about this the other day with my partner, we were specifically talking about "My Strange Addiction".

Like this one lady that ate her husbands ashes. How did she decide that that was a good idea?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sasha

Forum Chief
I was.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

Anjel

Forum Angel
Who was the first person to see a snail and say oooo I want to eat it?

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
Who was the first person to see a white shirt and say "oh ya, perfect for an ems uniform."

Or "oh ya, lets taste nitroglycerin....oh I passed out, gee I could use this for chest pain"...

Last edited by a moderator:

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Who was the first person who discovered a lobster and said, "Hey, that looks delicious."

Most likely, it was a dare.

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
Who was the first guy to think "Gee, we need something to make sex (semi)safe.. Ya, lets make a bunch of little elongated balloons."

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Who was the first guy to think "Gee, we need something to make sex (semi)safe.. Ya, lets make a bunch of little elongated balloons."

Most likely it was someone with a lot to lose because of illegitimate children, such as a king or something like that. The first condoms, by the way, were made of sheep intestine with a knot tied in the end.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll

Wait... I thought it was just regular balloons...

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
Wait... I thought it was just regular balloons...

Well, us blessed guys have to use party ballons... cause that's all that fits..

Even in that case, who was the first guy to say, "HEY IMMA STICK MY JUNK IN A BALLON AND THEN STICK THAT INSIDE OF YOU!"

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Most likely it was someone with a lot to lose because of illegitimate children, such as a king or something like that. The first condoms, by the way, were made of sheep intestine with a knot tied in the end.

Wait, you guys aren't using sheep intestine anymore? Yeah, me either...

Epi-do

I see dead people
Who was the first person that said, "I know! Let's attached ourselves to these giant rubber bands, and then find something really tall to jump off of!"

Who was the first person who thought eating bull testicles was a great idea, and to keep people from knowing what they were eating, thought they should be dubbed "oysters"?

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
Regarding the food items...

The first was always the one with nothing else to eat.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Who thought about putting on a Velcro suit and then jumping onto a wall of Velcro? Because that man is awesome.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Eggs...

"Hey, see that big white thing that just dropped out of that chicken's butt? Yea, let's see if we can eat that!"

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
*redacted*

TheAtomBomb

Forum Ride Along
Or the first person to attempt to make computers readily accessible to everyone, later building a technology empire? Oh that was Steve Jobs... Nevermind

Oh and he was successful.

Sent from either my HTC Thunderbolt or Acer A500 using Tapatalk.