Forum Lieutenant
Black 2006 Chevy Colorodo four door four wheel drive

Sasha

Forum Chief
lin.jpg

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
I thought you shaved the beard :[

Old picture..but it comes and goes...when you are Yeti, it only takes a couple weeks to be massively furry.

Sail195

Forum Lieutenant
Oh I also have a 1984 Kawasaki GPZ 550 that I have restored (not to perfect yet but it looks awesome for a 25 y/o bike) and I love that thing more than any other bike I have ridden

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
83 rx7, its gets me from point a to point b pretty quick :)

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
As I said in the thread that got this one started:

1992 black wrangler… decked out… geared out… and in perfect shape now that it is repaired post-collision (new springs and shocks) and just washed…

SAR scanner, CB, vhf radio, CD changer, altimeter, inclinometer, surround sound w/ overhead and giant rear pods, $1000+ worth of lockboxes (5 Tuffy's in all - overhead, center consol, rear collapsable, and wheel mount sound pod/storage ones) for the SAR gear, cargo net over the rear roll bars for extra storage, 2.5 inch lift kit, extra driving lights, extra fog/snow lights, extra amber hazards (for winter and SAR - semi-emergency in nature, but not code-3-whackers), giant bumper/roll bars, large m/s tires, a lot of control switches inside for the extra lighting, and oh sooo many little extras inside that make it oh sooo sweet to drive through the mountains. (I know i am forgetting upgrades I have put in.... oh, like the air horn (used as an attrative on missing persons calls). Currently has her top off with a bikinin top on for the summer; put on the hard top for teh winter.

OH... and a bloodhound riding shotgun!

I can't find any recent pics, I will have to search for an older (pre upgrades) pic, or take a new one... if I get the chance....

Sasha

Forum Chief
ghost.jpg

Look you have a ghost.

And I redded out your license plate so no one stalks you.

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
ghost.jpg

Look you have a ghost.

that ghost wont hurt you, its just one of Sasha out of body experience, she is the one actually stalking you and doesn't want to share with anyone else... haha :p

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
ghost.jpg

Look you have a ghost.

Haha, yeah I saw that. Thanks, although I wasn't too worried about anyone stalking me. :p

VFFforpeople

Forum Captain
Ihave the pimpest car out of you all!!

1988 Honda Accord 220k Miles and falling apart..but cant beat the mpg.

OP
OP
DV_EMT

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief
Ihave the pimpest car out of you all!!

1988 Honda Accord 220k Miles and falling apart..but cant beat the mpg.

hey... its whatever works. Especially in California... where our gas prices are INSANE

OP
OP
DV_EMT

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief
its about 3.15 ish. It was about 5.00 last summer though.

8jimi8

CFRN
97 forerunner LE (we bought this from her dad because i am always taking the dogs to the river.)

wife drives

07' honda civic hybrid (i get to drive this on my commutes to volunteer at BSBEMS and to work in san antonio)