What kinda car do you drive?

JesseM515

Forum Crew Member
I drive a Dodge Intrepid that looks like a grandmothers car. I hate it and it constantly breaks down on me... I really need to upgrade!

OP
OP
DV_EMT

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief
lol... shoulda changed this thread to JEEPS GALORE...

ANYHOW... heres my baby... mods to be made...

1997 Jeep Wrangler... Added a makeshift Cold Air Intake and did a couple of minor tune ups. I'm looking for a front tube bumper if anyone has one!

P7300417.jpg

P7300416.jpg

281mustang

Forum Lieutenant
A Mustang.:unsure: I don't like the angle this pic but it's the best I have on my computer. The green one is my old car, the grey one is the one I have now, and the black one is my dad's.

2dtq906.jpg

paramedichopeful

Forum Lieutenant
the daily driver is a 1997 GMC shortbed with turbocharged 305 vortec. the toy is an '08 Honda foreman 500 with an automatic and a winch. i dont ride motobikes; i want to be an organ donor but not that way

JesseM515

Forum Crew Member
the daily driver is a 1997 GMC shortbed with turbocharged 305 vortec. the toy is an '08 Honda foreman 500 with an automatic and a winch. i dont ride motobikes; i want to be an organ donor but not that way

geez not bad for a 15 yr. old

my first car was a 1963 volkswagen beetle that caught fire every 50 miles. I had to keep a fire extinguisher with me at all times...no joke...

*sigh* the good ol days....

Sasha

Forum Chief
I drive a Dodge Intrepid that looks like a grandmothers car. I hate it and it constantly breaks down on me... I really need to upgrade!

I now drive a 02 Dodge Intrepid. Dark blue. That's my "new" car from hyundai I totaled. I like it. It sucks on gas but has a lot of giddyup which is good while I'm adjusting to the fact that my car is now nearly doubled in length and can't zip across like my little hyundai did.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
A Mustang.:unsure: I don't like the angle this pic but it's the best I have on my computer. The green one is my old car, the grey one is the one I have now, and the black one is my dad's.

2dtq906.jpg

Oooh, nice another DSG :)

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

2dtq906.jpg
A family of Mustangs, reminds me so much of my own :p

Nice GT, I love the New Edges.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Got the new car tonight! It's insanely fast :]

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief

EMS49393

Forum Captain
A 2008 Ford Focus. Sounds boring? Ha! It's my first ever brand new car, which in and of itself makes it super awesome to me. It's bright red with black interior and it's fully loaded without a sunroof. It has auto everything, cd player, satellite radio, and the Microsoft Sync system.

I couldn't afford the Mustang, but I'm not unhappy with what I have. That car is smarter than most of the people I work with.

paccookie

Forum Lieutenant
twobugs.jpg

Mine is the orange one. My husband drives the silver one. Both are 5 speeds. Orange is a 2002, silver is a 2000. Mine is a limited edition color concept - meaning it has two-toned leather seats (black and orange), orange accents on all the interior surfaces, the wheels with orange accents. It's also a turbo. :D I love my car. Just got it back from the shop after rear ending someone on the way to work back in April. This is the post-repairs pic.

Last edited by a moderator:

NJN

The Young One
A 2008 Ford Focus. Sounds boring? Ha! It's my first ever brand new car, which in and of itself makes it super awesome to me. It's bright red with black interior and it's fully loaded without a sunroof. It has auto everything, cd player, satellite radio, and the Microsoft Sync system.

Copycat... stealing my obnoxiously bright red car.

R.O.P.

Forum Crew Member
cars

Vehicles currently in our household:
1992 Mercedes 300TE wagon (daily driver)
1988 Mercedes 300SE (wife's daily driver)
1990 Ford F-350 crew cab 4x4 POS
1978 Porsche 928 w/ mod'ed European S motor 330hp+, 5sp. LSD, Koni's etc.
26 foot racing trimaran sailboat (currently in storage in CA- no water here!)

Vehicles recently owned:
1989 Mercedes 300TE
1987 Mercedes 300 TD
1982 Mercedes 300D
1994 Toyota T-100 4x4 w/ 8' box
1995 Toyota Corrolla wagon
1981 Jeep Wagoneer
1990 Chevy 3/4 ton pickup 4x4
1981 Porsche 928s Euro 5-speed
1985 Porsche 928s 32v automatic
1981 BMW 635csi 5 sp. European grey-market car

Vehicles I will own in the future after I move to Pacific Northwest:
Chevy Surburban 4x4 (probably late 80's, w/ 4-sp. auto)
Drift boat/trailer for steelhead fishing
Windsurfers for me & my kids

BTW- No I didn't pay for these working EMS!!!

See ya'all on the road! If I spot a Jeep, I'll know it's probably an EMT! (what is it with you guys and Jeeps?)

281mustang

Forum Lieutenant
Oooh, nice another DSG :)
Yep, I'm still undecided on whether I like amazon green or DSG more.:unsure:

A family of Mustangs, reminds me so much of my own :p

Nice GT, I love the New Edges.
Thanks, that's an old pic though. Unfortunately the green V6 is now sold, but my dad has been thinking about buying a pre-99 Cobra and giving the S-197 to my mother.

Nice, any mods planned?

Sasha

Forum Chief
twobugs.jpg

Mine is the orange one. My husband drives the silver one. Both are 5 speeds. Orange is a 2002, silver is a 2000. Mine is a limited edition color concept - meaning it has two-toned leather seats (black and orange), orange accents on all the interior surfaces, the wheels with orange accents. It's also a turbo. :D I love my car. Just got it back from the shop after rear ending someone on the way to work back in April. This is the post-repairs pic.

I love your car! It's so cuuuute! Do you have the little flower too??