What did you get for Christmas?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Heelys? How old are you? Lol

I kid I kid.

Get to your scene even quicker by rolling there in style.

Imagine seeing a medic roll up to a patient with heelys hahaha

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Add food poisoning do my list, my whole family got sick after Christmas dinner :rofl:

stlukescj11

Forum Crew Member
An Axe gift package, The 2011 Hess truck (collection running strong since 1988) , and $50 in which I bought 3 PS3 games with.

Oh and an early X-Mas present from the wife was tickets to see Trans Siberian Orchestra which was amazing!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DPM

Forum Captain
I didn't get a lot. Got some Euros in my stocking, apparently it was cheaper than an expensive lump of coal.

pa132399

Forum Crew Member
globe technical boots
aww cant wait for them to come in the mail my feet will feel like they are in heaven finally!!!!!!!

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
That must come in handy on those chilly mornings. I'd still rather have heated seats, but take what you can get. ;)

I have a thermal cup AND heated seats ;)

Now if I can get the heater to work in the Jeep at 0330 when its 5* F I'll be a happy camper.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Iron and ironing board :) Just what I asked for actually. hah.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

If I overnight you my uniform with a box to overnight it back you down to iron it for me? haha

R99

Forum Lieutenant

There used to be one guy on the other watch who ain't here anymore that was really anal about ironed shirts and being clean shaven.

For christmas I got a bunch of gift vouchers, a central chest stabbing and a suicide, Two dead people and a gift fit for a dead person hmm must be the economy or something

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
There used to be one guy on the other watch who ain't here anymore that was really anal about ironed shirts and being clean shaven.

For christmas I got a bunch of gift vouchers, a central chest stabbing and a suicide, Two dead people and a gift fit for a dead person hmm must be the economy or something

Our uniform shirts for AMR are painfully obvious if you don't iron them, it sucks. :( I Used to be able to wad up my old black uniform shirt and still throw it on and you couldn't tell.

ARose

Forum Lieutenant
My husband came home. First time I was able to see him since June. Gotta love the Army's Christmas Exodus!

OrlandoRMAMedic

Forum Crew Member
My husband came home. First time I was able to see him since June. Gotta love the Army's Christmas Exodus!

That gift trumps anything any one of us got. Tell him thank you for me. Glad he is home safe and sound.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief

Wait, then again, there's a problem about being anal for looking professional?

vamike

Forum Crew Member
A 2008 Chevy Trailblazer LS (with heated seats). A killer Citizens watch and a few odds n ends.