What did you get for Christmas?

dmnranch

Forum Ride Along
I got the usual (t-shirts, socks, etc.) with the exception of my 7 year olds gift was a small soft cooler filled with a pack of crackers, a pack of peanuts, red bull, bottle of water and ten dollars cash. It's a bug out bag to take with me on fire dept. calls! How thoughtful is that!

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
A book on 12-leads, a book on airway management, a 32" LED TV, a couple games for my Xbox, and then a couple hundred bucks. But best of all was the most delicious prime rib dinner last night at my partners house :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
The best present ever - NO CALLS!

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief
re

A hand made coupon book from my 11 year old. Filled with all the chores around the house i hate doing. So going to use those up!

saskvolunteer

Forum Lieutenant
Yet another pair of Oakley's, clothes, gift cards and other little good stuff like that. I can't complain. I'm in Hawaii for Christmas for two weeks.

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Actually, and belatedly...

Season Two of TV's "LIFE" on DVD, and a Target card for $50. (Do I buy a netbook or a waterpik....):unsure:

Anjel

Forum Angel

dastri

Forum Probie
Nothing!! Lol I get things for New years. (Russian Tradition) The only thing I know I am getting is a bracelet from my ex. I don't know why, but I have to still give the sapphire necklace I bought here.

Imacho

Forum Lieutenant
A Go Pro, sweet. If I got one it would just show my view from the recliner or couch.

Hahah. Thats what I video'd when I got it. I'm planning a snow board trip to the mtns on new years. A co worker is also ski-patrol and gets us good deals. I'll record that and post it maybe.

Squad51

Forum Crew Member
Tools! Lots of tools! And an iTunes gift card and hand warmers for when I'm working.

JCyrus

Forum Crew Member
I got some new backpacking gear (mostly cooking stuff) and should be receiving a new job shirt in the next couple days.

Anjel

Forum Angel

Rettsani

Forum Captain
I have nothing to get for Christmas...:sad:
There were no Christmas cards by post or e-mail. I think the rest of my family and my friends have forgotten me. Fortunately, Christmas is over now and soon will begin a new year. :)