What are you doubts??? Here is Mine

White Fang

Forum Probie
When you post a question or comments, who gives them the authority to change the subject, to point the finger or blame???

I hate when I read a post that people answers nothing, nor remotely close to the original post, question or comments that has no meaning nor related to the original subject. why do people do that? why they even bother to waste their time in writing things that the only person who cares is him self, if you need to say something, comment on something for pitts sake are you that self center that you cant start you own THREAD?

If you cant make positive comments nor positive criticism dont waste O2 nor contaminate others ears and eyes! and I am not talking about if you can, cant take or handle a criticism.

I like the answer from the Movie Brave Heart when the Irish said to them...

"JUST ANSWER THE F* QUESTION"

I would like to know your thoughts!

Last edited by a moderator:

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
Whatsa "dought"?

daedalus

Forum Deputy Chief
And as I told you earlier, your attitude is piss poor.

EMSLaw

Legal Beagle
When I saw the title of this thread, I thought it was about what type of doughnuts I prefer.

Maybe I have sweets on my mind. But the answer is jelly.

Oh, wait, were we supposed to be answering the question? People here get on their hobby horses. That happens on all forums. Oh, well.

thatJeffguy

Forum Lieutenant
When I saw the title of this thread, I thought it was about what type of doughnuts I prefer.

I also was lured in with notions of donuts. The OP was almost unreadable, thus, I didn't.

Donuts

redcrossemt

Forum Asst. Chief
When you post a question or comments, who gives them the authority to change the subject, to point the finger or blame???

There's lots of other recent topics about thread-stealing or whatever you want to call it.

The bottom line is that each thread is a fluid discussion which, just like in a face-to-face conversation, naturally brings up other issues and evolves.

When you start talking about something in person, especially with EMS personnel, do they never question you to figure out what was going on, why you did something, share concerns, or provide input on a better way to do things?

Thindian

Forum Crew Member
Irony - OP makes a thread about how he hates when everyone posts on people's threads without answering their questions. Then, everyone posts on his thread without asking his question.

I too, was mislead by the thought of donuts. I will get even for this.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZVNEMT

Forum Lieutenant

Oh, wait, were we supposed to be answering the question? People here get on their hobby horses. That happens on all forums. Oh, well.

i also immediately thought about doughnuts. i prefer custard pączki.

i think people are tired of answering the same questions, debating the same debates...

JPINFV

Gadfly
Personally, I like doughnut holes.

46Young

Level 25 EMS Wizard
It would be absolutely hilarious and ironic if this thread gets merged with the 100% directionless thread.

Onceamedic

Forum Asst. Chief
White Fang was born in Brazil, and thus English is probably NOT his first language. Perhaps we can cut him some slack.