The New Look of EMTLife!

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
EMTLifers,

After much work, the new look of EMTLife is live! Try it on your computer, phone, and tablet, and let us know what you think.

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
Working good on my chromebook in Chrome OS and browser. Looks nice, very clean!

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Looks the same to me... but then again tapatalk always looks the same lol

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Lol I actually only use that on my tablet. The forum looks great!

kirky kirk

RN, EMT-B
love the Star of Life :)

ThadeusJ

Forum Lieutenant
I can honestly say that I received the email notification but when I came online, I actually said, "woooowwwwww". I'm not one for change, but this looks cleaner.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Only thing I don't like is that I have to scroll to the bottom to get to the New Post button on the mobile site. That's probably my most used button. Other than that, I love the look.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Beautiful.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
love the Star of Life :)

Thank you! You have no idea how many different versions we looked at before deciding on that one. I would say at least 20+ different versions.

Looks the same on my iPhone.

Interesting. My recommendation would be to log out, clear any cookies and cache, and log in again. It should look very different.

Only thing I don't like is that I have to scroll to the bottom to get to the New Post button on the mobile site. That's probably my most used button. Other than that, I love the look.

Yeah... we're looking at a better place for it. There is a New Posts link/button toward the upper right corner, but may not be visible on smaller screens.

Once we receive more feedback and make the final tweaks, we hope to have that button more prominent.

Thank you for all the feedback!

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Looks the exact same on my android.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Ah, if I rotate my phone to landscape it becomes visible.

MonkeyArrow

Forum Asst. Chief
I like the new look. On mobile, I agree with STX. Can't see the new posts button on portrait view, but can in landscape. Looks as if it may be a scaling issue as the little profile guy and the search magnifying glass are overlapping. Maybe put the new posts button as part of the drop down menu on the right of 'forums'?

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Im digging the new look. Works great on my iPhone and great on my macbook (safari). Just going to take awhile to get used to everything. Way better than the 2 column format.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I've disabled the old theme so hopefully that helps everyone see the new one.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Looks the exact same on my android.

How about now? Everyone should be seeing the new theme as it's the only option now.

Looks as if it may be a scaling issue as the little profile guy and the search magnifying glass are overlapping.

Yeah, I noticed that too. We'll add that to the tweak list.

Maybe put the new posts button as part of the drop down menu on the right of 'forums'?

There should be one there already. You don't see it?

MonkeyArrow

Forum Asst. Chief
There should be one there already. You don't see it?
I see a new posts button on the far right but in the drop-down, the only two options are 'home' and 'chat'.