the 100% directionless thread

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
@Jim37F

The island can fairly well handle flooding though. Right? Much more than other places?

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
@Jim37F

The island can fairly well handle flooding though. Right? Much more than other places?
I mean, to a certain extent? But this isn't "the storm drains aren't draining and there's big puddles in the road", but moving, 2-3 feet deep life threatening flood waters overflowing bridges and causing evacuation of a 4,000 person town...

Fortunately today is a lot calmer, the rain seems to have passed so today is more cleanup and evaluating damages

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
I mean, to a certain extent? But this isn't "the storm drains aren't draining and there's big puddles in the road", but moving, 2-3 feet deep life threatening flood waters overflowing bridges and causing evacuation of a 4,000 person town...

Fortunately today is a lot calmer, the rain seems to have passed so today is more cleanup and evaluating damages

Yeaaaaahhhh. I suppose not.

Hope things went orderly as well as it can be.

CCCSD

Forum Deputy Chief

And in Kihei, the drought is severe.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
And in other ridiculous purchases this week, I bought a new lawn tractor.

man. I’m lucky I married a sugar mama.

So that’s the secret eh?

Fezman92

NJ and PA EMT
And in other ridiculous purchases this week, I bought a new lawn tractor.

man. I’m lucky I married a sugar mama.
Don’t we all want to marry a sugar mama?

GMCmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
It really is true what they say. Judge fitness by the way your clothes fit, not by looking in the mirror.

My shirts are looser than they used to be. Almost makes baked fish tacos with corn tortillas worth it.......almost.

CALEMT

Almost makes baked fish tacos with corn tortillas worth it.......almost.

Who bakes fish for tacos? All about grilling mate. Some southwest seasoning, little squeeze of lime... just right.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
I’m typically not a fan of grilled fish, mostly the texture. That’s some gringo ****. Fry them bad boys up.

For a healthier option sure, bake them. We’ll crisp them up nice in a toaster oven. The milder the fish, the better. Think tilapias, cod, etc. Just me though.

Either way, the cervezas cancel it all out.

CALEMT

I’m typically not a fan of grilled fish, mostly the texture. That’s some gringo ****.

Grilled fish is not gringo ****. If I saw someone frying up a piece of bluefin or sword I’d become violent.