the 100% directionless thread

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
I grew up where half the time were putting up/decorating a tree on the 24th lol. A week or two earlier is about the earliest haha.

So November equals Thanksgiving to me. I love Christmas... but stay in your lane!
20134895_37_600_450.jpg

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Well, I'm out of my parents house and we've unloaded everything (not unpacked a single thing) and are now headed to dinner after confession.

I'll have to unpack all my things by myself, but I'll manage.

Job starts Monday.

Remember this day. You'll wish it was this good a year from now. :)

Just kidding. Congrats.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
AMR forgot to pay me about 750 dollars worth of shift bonuses (built into the hourly rate). What are the chances that I see any of this money...

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
AMR forgot to pay me about 750 dollars worth of shift bonuses (built into the hourly rate). What are the chances that I see any of this money...
After taxes? About $0.35 is about what you'll see... Though I jest, I almost am serious, sadly...

Carlos Danger

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
If it were me, the chances would be 100%, unless they were OK with me quitting and instead spending at least that much hiring someone to replace me.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
If it were me, the chances would be 100%, unless they were OK with me quitting and instead spending at least that much hiring someone to replace me.
100% here too, but instead of quitting I'd just make a complaint with Wage and Hour. They're almost as bad as the IRS it comes to digging through a companies financials.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
I'm but a per-diem paramedic at a large operation. I'll get some of it back for sure, hopefully the supervisors are honest about putting the bonuses on since they were the ones that told me (verbally) that they would. In the future this is all going via text, an extra 10 dollars an hour is nothing to joke about.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
E1A4171B-2600-434F-A484-6763E9A67F12.gif

A) because I love this movie, B) because I certainly feel like “Jack” today, and C) because Michael Keaton is awesome.

Happy Veterans Day, vets. TYFYS.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
View attachment 4641
A) because I love this movie, B) because I certainly feel like “Jack” today, and C) because Michael Keaton is awesome.

Happy Veterans Day, vets. TYFYS.
Definitely one of his better roles. Hard to imagine anyone else in that role.

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
First day was good. Nothing bad to report at this division thus far. All quiet on the western front. Thus far.

I hope my cars heat gets fixed. I'm freezing when I drive.

I went to jiu Jitsu class. I'm out of shape(not overweight, just sore and winded)

I'm gonna cook some rice.

Going to look into 2-4 week food prep. Is there any good guides?

I don't remember if I mentioned this, but my parents laughed hardcore at me for thinking I can live on 40$/Month for food

Oof.

luke_31

Forum Asst. Chief
First day was good. Nothing bad to report at this division thus far. All quiet on the western front. Thus far.

I hope my cars heat gets fixed. I'm freezing when I drive.

I went to jiu Jitsu class. I'm out of shape(not overweight, just sore and winded)

I'm gonna cook some rice.

Going to look into 2-4 week food prep. Is there any good guides?

I don't remember if I mentioned this, but my parents laughed hardcore at me for thinking I can live on 40$/Month for food

Oof.
Yeah that’s not a realistic amount for a month. If you’re that hard up for money for food. You should look at food banks to help supplement if you qualify.