the 100% directionless thread

Duplicate post.

EMT2015

Forum Captain
There's several companies that I know of that do 911, and would hire you with no experience. Makes it easier to train you to their standards.

Hmm ok. I have been pretty set on enlisting though and with the possibility of them having a draft for women it just might be easier to do it this way

teedubbyaw

Forum Deputy Chief
True, but I have been told that because I don't really have any EMS experience on a ambulance, I wouldn't be able to get on with 911. So, IFT it is, when I get to that point.

Austin Travis County likes to hire straight out of highschool EMT's instead of experienced EMT's/medics.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
I can't wait to start didactic so I can't wait to start clinicals so I can't wait to get back into field internship so I can't wait to take the NREMT so I can't wait to get hired so I can't wait wait to start orientation so I can't wait to get back on a truck in FTO time so I can't wait to finally be released into the wilds as a practicing licensed paramagic :D

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
Son, there ain't no draft no more....

Son+there+ain+t+no+draft+no+more+_6c13fc6c8279c45f9a4e174f160e9dae.jpg

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
I have no clue what to get my parents for christmas... I suck so much at gifts. You can't get something for someone who has everything...

Chewy20

Forum Deputy Chief
Anyone live out near New Orleans? If all goes well I should be moving out that way sometime in the summer.

I'm going to take a break from this forum. I will check back from time to time for messages in my inbox. If we're friends on FB, you can find me there. Goodbye for now.
You'll be back sooner rather than later!