the 100% directionless thread

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
uploadfromtaptalk1451220286909.jpeg

Our pup decided last night i was a better bed than the new one we just bought her

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I think I'm fully recovered from running around Christmas Eve and Day.

Christmas Eve we went to wifey's Grandma's house and had dinner with their family. About 13 people total.

Christmas morning we went to my brother's house and had brunch with his family and my mom. Then went to my sister-in-law's brother's house for dinner. He also built three corn-hole sets. We played for about three hours and I dominated. (Jokes around this topic will get you banned. :) ) After that we went to wifey's parents house to relax and exchange some gifts.

The day after Christmas was Chimpie's day. I had the place to myself so I was able to deep clean it. Both bathrooms, kitchen, four loads of laundry, finally was able to go through all the mail, completed filing old paperwork, dusted, vacuumed twice.... it was awesome!

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
"This isn't my first rodeo" is one of the most annoying phrases known to mankind. I have never heard that phrase uttered without immediately rolling my eyes. Each and every time, the person saying it completely deserved whatever correction they just received.

Anyone else have pet peeve phrases?

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
"This isn't my first rodeo" is one of the most annoying phrases known to mankind. I have never heard that phrase uttered without immediately rolling my eyes. Each and every time, the person saying it completely deserved whatever correction they just received.

I've been in this game awhile: A) This is not a game, not in my book. This is pt care and if you refer to such as a game either A) you've been a EMT since breakfast or B) you're a immature EMT and have some growing up to do.

redundantbassist

Nefarious Dude

I am also not a fan of Vern Gosdin.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I've been in this game awhile: A) This is not a game, not in my book. This is pt care and if you refer to such as a game either A) you've been a EMT since breakfast or B) you're a immature EMT and have some growing up to do.
Saving this phrase for when ever I work with you

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
"I saw it go thru the cords so it's good" when there is no EtCO2 reading and epigastric sounds

cruiseforever

Forum Asst. Chief

I've seen it all. Nothing surprises me.