the 100% directionless thread

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I didn't say for… I just said in. :)
I know... but why would you want to work seventy miles south of me... ft Stockton sucks
Lol Pecos is in Reeves county. Ft Stockton is Pecos county

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
Going in for an interview in primary care and just got invited to another interview in orthopedics. Take a number people!
Awesome! I hope that you like both... they both can be interesting, I'm sure!

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
For someone who hates politics you sure talk about them a lot on this EMS forum.
Just an observation: Just because one hates politics doesn't mean one doesn't understand politics or that one is disinclined to talk about politics. It's one of the things that seem to make politics, well, politics!

Ewok Jerky

PA-C
I don't hate politics, just politicians.

I was in the barber shop this morning. Very crowded, 5 chairs going. This guy is going on and on about Ferguson this stop-and-frisk that yada yada yada. Well he gets up and leaves when his haircut is done and the barber turns the whole shop and says "I came this close to loosin it, I can't stand that guy".

JPINFV

Gadfly
My wife's birthday is Dec 31, just ordered her a deck of cards against humanity.
cards_against_humanity_15335.jpg

/shameless Google image search.

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
Why do people keep replying to OLD threads that are like 9 months old.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Why do people keep replying to OLD threads that are like 9 months old.

The same reason 90% of the posts here are variations on "how hard is the NREMT", "what's in your jump kit", "what kind of boots are best" and "did you hear spine boards are bad?"

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
Yes, but like today, someone replied to a thread that was last commented on in 2007 in the NREMT section. Just to say I passed my test also.