the 100% directionless thread

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Im bored! anything good movies on netflix?
preferably not a documentary unless EMS related...IDK what to search for...everything it seems like i want to watch isnt on netflix streaming
I've been watching a lot of late 80's, early 90's movies lately. Recent titles include:
Terminator 2
The Burbs
You've Got Mail
Turner and Hooch (yeah, got on a Tom Hanks kick for a couple of days)
Wayne's World
The Truman Show
The Firm
Batman (1989)

Ewok Jerky

PA-C
preferably not a documentary unless EMS related...IDK what to search for...everything it seems like i want to watch isnt on netflix streaming
Pee Wee's Playhouse just got uploaded

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
haha i know youre joking but i actually saw that as a teen!

Im probably the only person in this field who hasnt seen Emergency so I should probably give it a try...
You're not the only one....

Angel

Paramedic
i wish they had inglorious basterds or band of brothers but no...just some weird random movies. sigh, Oh for anyone wanting a random, ok acted, action Arnold S movie i liked sabotoge...has a good twist

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
If anyone hasn't already, take a moment and like our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/emtlife). We're about 28 people away from 11K and it would be awesome to meet that goal before we start 2015. Thanks!
Y'all should highlight my Facebook photo page on your Facebook page ;) lol just an idea

Ewok Jerky

PA-C
Yall should quite Facebook it's a govt conspiracy to track your location at all times! OK maybe not but it is a succubus.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
The latest research I've seen shows that social media users 18-34 are now bailing on FB in droves. In the last year, the number of <30 year old users had diminished by nearly half. My marketing to millennials via social media channels is done with twitter and Instagram, with other channels as adjuncts.

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
And talked about and talked about and talked about...

DEmedic, I am looking at becoming a firefighter and I would like to know how I can put a water tank in my car so if I respond to a fire, or drive past one in my POV I can put the fire out :p Also you seem to be the expert in lights, should I put 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 strobe lights on my grill and do you think a lightbar on top would look tacky or should I go all tactical and keep the lights inside like those bad a** undercover cop cars.

haha

Burritomedic1127

Forum Captain
DEmedic, I am looking at becoming a firefighter and I would like to know how I can put a water tank in my car so if I respond to a fire, or drive past one in my POV I can put the fire out :p Also you seem to be the expert in lights, should I put 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 strobe lights on my grill and do you think a lightbar on top would look tacky or should I go all tactical and keep the lights inside like those bad a** undercover cop cars.

haha

Snap a line, drop a tube, and throw a dart....nbd paramedic sh*t

vcuemt

Ambulance Driver
I've heard good things about a movie called Snowpiercer but I mostly watch TV on Netflix. If you haven't watched Sherlock stop what ever you're doing and watch that. I've been watching this mind f*** of a show called Black Mirror.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Dr who and Arrow are good shows to watch... as for movies... I'm not sure. I seem to use netflix more for shows

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
DEmedic, I am looking at becoming a firefighter and I would like to know how I can put a water tank in my car so if I respond to a fire, or drive past one in my POV I can put the fire out :p Also you seem to be the expert in lights, should I put 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 strobe lights on my grill and do you think a lightbar on top would look tacky or should I go all tactical and keep the lights inside like those bad a**
undercover cop cars.

haha

The trunk should easily hold 250 gallons. Add a CAFF system for better suppression ability. And real firemens put as many lights on as possible. I also suggest reflective stripes, decals and gold leaf.