the 100% directionless thread

Easternemt

Forum Crew Member
Robb-

We actually get quite a few local ambulances sit around in my fathers restaurant, definitely don't mind them there! Maybe because I sit there fantasizing about being like them one day lol

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Happy 'Merica Day.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
On duty for the fire department's annual July 4th pancake breakfast. It's a how you say...odd collection of people. I want a call so we can leave an I can stop feeling bad about standing around doing nada.

DeepFreeze

Forum Lieutenant
:birthday: :usa: :birthday: :usa: :birthday: :usa: :birthday: :usa: :birthday: :usa:

okay finally got to use those, happy 4th of July everyone

Achilles

Forum Moron
Nothing says happy birthday better than leaving your debit card in the ATM. :sad:

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
This wasn't an injury from PCI was it? I could see that being quite the moment in the Cath lab.

Cardiologist: You know that clot? Yeah, there's a small chance I've made things worse...

It was indeed after PCI and 3 stents to the Proximal, Mid and Distal LAD.

Oh and he didn't tamponade in the Cath lab. He made it all the way up to the floor and coded as we pulled him onto our bed.

They ended up doing a bedside thoracotomy and placed a central line into the pericardium to drain the blood.

He didn't make it.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I nearly forgot about Apocalyptica! Just heard a song from Escala that reminder me of them, now I'm on a cello rock kick again :p

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372955188.003123.jpg

For those who thought my truck was pretty. :)

Hunter

Forum Asst. Chief
Ford truck. Sigh. I love a ford truck.

They aren't all cramped and not roomy for you guys? I know some of the ones we had at my last job we're pretty tight when it came to cabin space and specially leg room.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
They aren't all cramped and not roomy for you guys? I know some of the ones we had at my last job we're pretty tight when it came to cabin space and specially leg room.

This dodge truck we are running today has about 14 inches behind the seats in the cab but using space from the box that helps with that.

We do a lot o musical trucks, our main ambulance is an enormous freight liner that spends half the time out of service.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Reminds me of my hometowns box, just with a deer guard.

3888499935_fea0048fbd.jpg

Good looking unit right there. When they went to replace our units one of the options was a ford crew cab chassis but we ended up with Chevy Van chassis. The crew cab would have been amazing for system status...

Fire51

Forum Lieutenant
Good looking unit right there. When they went to replace our units one of the options was a ford crew cab chassis but we ended up with Chevy Van chassis. The crew cab would have been amazing for system status...

My local ambulance went with the Ford crew cab chassis, there nice rigs, it is fast and picks up speed like none other. Some veteran paramedics that work here say its the fastest ambulance they have drove, it just breaks down a lot.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
My local ambulance went with the Ford crew cab chassis, there nice rigs, it is fast and picks up speed like none other. Some veteran paramedics that work here say its the fastest ambulance they have drove, it just breaks down a lot.

Our new Chevys are rockets too. They've got a fair amount of cab space too, definitely not complaining, I'm usually assigned to an 6.0 E-450 though but that thing is a champ too.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Corn, it's like scrubbing bubbles for the intestine.