the 100% directionless thread

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
10 days off of work starting tomorrow. 4 of those days will be spent at the Colorado river. It will be nice to get away and relax.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Thanks fellas! It's much appreciated! That light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter and brighter!

10 days off of work starting tomorrow. 4 of those days will be spent at the Colorado river. It will be nice to get away and relax.

Nice!! Where on the Colorado?? Sounds like a grand old time. I realized a little while ago that I don't work again until 1630 on Monday. Not quite 10 days but still the most consecutive days off I've had in more than two years. Camping for a couple days in Big Sur then Santa Clara for my best friend's friend's graduation? Sounds good to me!

EMSDude54343

Forum Lieutenant
Been a long night. Still trying to induce her. Thanks all for the kind words. I'm leaving to go to work now.

So sorry, hang in there, thought and prayers to you and your family. I know how much it sucks to have to leave a loved one in the hospital to go to work. :sad:

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Awesome!!! Are you going on rapids or just canoeing the river?

Neither haha. We have a 19 foot boat that we use.

And NVRob it's a place called moabi. It's north of lake havasu on the actual river. We rent a beach for a week. So we get to park our trailers/motor homes on our beach and park the boats on the beach. Have to make reservations a year in advance tho.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
My dog and I both just got our :censored::censored::censored: handed to us by a garter snake. Very embarrassing. Damn thing chased us for a good 10 yards lol.

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
My dog and I both just got our :censored::censored::censored: handed to us by a garter snake. Very embarrassing. Damn thing chased us for a good 10 yards lol.

Serpents of any type make me scream like a little girl. Literally. So I've got your back...

JPINFV

Gadfly
I woke up this morning and realized that I'm already repressing my memories of Step 1. I still can't believe they asked a ventilator management question on that.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Stupid people cause accidents

aefe5146-e832-13fc.jpg

SSwain

Forum Captain
aefe5146-e832-13fc.jpg

Side note: Around here, a paver block road wouldn't last through a winter.

Last edited by a moderator:

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll

We don't really get winters here. During the middle of winter it's about 50 degrees F. We are in the desert so we have to deal with the 120+ weather.

Achilles

Forum Moron
actually paver brick roads are better because if you need to replace some because of a pothole, you just peel them up and pop some slaying there and call it a day. Detroit has paver brick roads still. And they get a winter every year except 2012!!

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
I think I need a nap. It took me a couple minutes to figure out what was wrong with that picture.

Same here don't feel bad.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
actually paver brick roads are better because if you need to replace some because of a pothole, you just peel them up and pop some slaying there and call it a day. Detroit has paver brick roads still. And they get a winter every year except 2012!!

Besides, they keep the local windshield repair shops in business. :angry:

Anjel

Forum Angel

Ya but have you seen what has happened in berkley.

Winter in Palm Springs.....Hahahahahaha
:rofl: