Forum Chief
Epic thread version 2

373 comments.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Epic thread version 2

373 comments.

What in the world do ya'll talk about. Hell the party planning thread for my senior class doesn't even have that yet!

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
We drove the the EMS week BBQ in the rig. Of course, Mercy had to fly in with their shiny helicopter for the BBQ....

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Brand new ambulance? Absolutely. This thing drives and rides like a dream. Plus it's rippin' fast ;)

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Lesson learned from last night...don't joke about procedures your patient is going to need before you get there.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

I'll snap one the next time I get out of it. This one has a remounted box but they totally refurbed it. The rest are all getting a different box design with a bigger window from the box to the cab an a fridge. I'm crossing my fingers for Ativan once they get them all in service. We have 43 units so it takes a long time to replace them all.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Probably going to strangle myself before BDLS is over

nemedic

Forum Captain
Just don't use your button down sweater and walker like a "patient" I may or may not have had a little ways back.

Sasha

Forum Chief
What in the world do ya'll talk about. Hell the party planning thread for my senior class doesn't even have that yet!

Only 90% was about sex.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Basic Dramatic Life Support? Is that a pre-req for working on the set of "Trauma?"

Yup. Advanced dramatic live saving too.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
When doing a welfare check and having to bust down a door, I always expect to find a dead body...

Hasn't happened yet, but still.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
When doing a welfare check and having to bust down a door, I always expect to find a dead body...

Hasn't happened yet, but still.

I love when we bust down the WRONG door. It's only happened once, but was pretty good. Yeah, dispatch gave us the wrong apartment number.

Knock knock.

No answer.

"Paramedics!!!"

No answer

Ka-boom!

The door crashes open to a vacant apartment.

Oops.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I just heard THREE of my radio pet peeves in one transmission!

"be advised"

"at this time"

"myself"

"dispatch, be advised at this time the ambulance and myself will be remaining on scene"

Facepalm.

Fa gawd's sake... Talk like a normal person!

"dispatch, the ambulance and I are remaining on scene."

Was that so hard?