the 100% directionless thread

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
It's fun to put the exact quote in the CC section. Even more fun is getting to use four letter words in quotes :D.

One of my favorites ever "I want my mommy" and "I'm not comfy"

Same pt, I couldn't pick which complaint I liked best.

The backstory is that it was a 7 yo psych in full restraints, with a spit hood and c-collar on. He never figured out what the spit hood was for, so it was full of spit by the time we got to the hospital.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Me at age 9. My aunts wedding. She just posted this on Facebook. I am the best bride ever. No hideous outfits for my wedding party.

I don't know what some people are thinking lol

547722_443637725664811_100000557615294_1591974_809248652_n.jpg

Ahhh

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I've done that also, on cancels where the "patient" wasn't the calling party and wanted nothing to do with us. They were never a patient, all we did was go out and confirm they weren't a patient.

Yup. If they don't receive care from me, I don't label them as "patient" in my narrative.

I also don't click "African American" in our ePCR, but instead write "Black" in the "Other" category. I don't care if no one ever reads it. ^_^

If it ever gets brought up in court, I'd reply "I don't know what continent they're from, so I can't click it. I don't falsify my reports" :lol:

Anjel

Forum Angel

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I like calling them "complainant," "person," and "man" in my narrative and not "patient."

It doesn't accomplish much, but the passive aggressive in me is turned on. I try to avoid cop lingo like "subject."

We're supposed to call them "subject" per policy. Pisses me off when I write multiple RMAs at an accident and realize half way through I've been interchanging subject and patient...

bigbaldguy

Just a little. Lol

Ok how about "ahhh look how cute you were carrying around a 5 dollar bill for some reason" :)

Seriously though whats up with the cash did they have to bribe you for the photo?

Anjel

Forum Angel
Ok how about "ahhh look how cute you were carrying around a 5 dollar bill for some reason" :)

Seriously though whats up with the cash did they have to bribe you for the photo?

Dollar dance lol and they had to pay me wear that dress

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
How can dispatch assign us to a call for bariatric capability, cancel our lift assist because we have an intern, and then NOT have a weight on the patient. W....T....F....

SSwain

Forum Captain
Just finished up with our internal audit here at work (I am one of the auditors)....I think I'd rather watch paint dry.
Why in hell did I EVER volunteer to do this?

flhtci01

Forum Captain
Off to do PALS recert.

bigbaldguy

bigbaldguy

Anjel

Forum Angel
BDLS class tomorrow.

8 hrs of triage fun.

Steam Engine

Forum Lieutenant
Earl Grey Tea + binaural beats set to relaxing music = some of the most productive studying I've done in a long time. This is awesome.