the 100% directionless thread

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Dear God or TWIMC, I have a heee-uge CPR class tomorrow, please lend me a few of those lost neurons back, just for tomorrow, pretty-please?

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
Refocus... refocus... refocus... :censored::censored::censored::censored: the world, time to refocus...

Tommerag

What day is it?
How now brown cow..............That is all, thank you

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Lots of severe weather out there today. For those in the affected area, stay safe.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
I'm supposed to fly into Birmingham tonight. I get in around 8pm so expect major storms around 745pm :(

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I'm supposed to fly into Birmingham tonight. I get in around 8pm so expect major storms around 745pm :(

Aw snap, bbg!

MakeItRain10-12-2010-2.jpg

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
How now brown cow..............That is all, thank you

Sorry mate, good y'all thinking of Brown but Brown was a figment of my imagination and I think it's best we forget he ever existed.

USAF and I would like to announce our engagement. Anyone that wants details or invite, pm me.

Good for you, you deserve to be with somebody who makes you happy and I feel deeply ashamed I could not make you happy.

I sincerely hope your marriage is strong and enduring and that it brings you both true joy and happiness for eternity.

May you spend many happy years together, may each and every day you are together bring both of you the opportunity to grow closer and love one another more than the previous day. I hope your children grow up happy and strong to one day tell you that they will be fulfilled if their own relationships could be like your own.

Please give your marriage the attention it deserves to so it can be platform of stability for future growth and prosperity; never take each other for granted, you have been blessed with the opportunity to spend your life with each other and while capable of producing overwhelmingly worthwhile reward it will require work. Please heed the warning that broken families produce broken children who will forever seek all consumingly to escape their broken upbringing

May the Lord bless and keep both of you so you can enjoy the benefits of a good life together, may the Lord be gracious onto you, and bring you peace both now and forever :)

Anyway enough from me, best nick off ...

Looks like a go Oz, road traffic accident
Bloody hell Brown, somebody travelling at twice the speed of life again?
Sounds like it Oz, you know we travel much faster and we never crash, hmm
That Brown, is because we keep you from driving the helicopter!

Ambulance, Medevac, airborne :D

Bob67

Forum Probie
Calling for thunder storms for my shift tonight. This may break my white cloud streak. :unsure:

Sasha

Forum Chief
Wow. Another zombie.

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Good for you, you deserve to be with somebody who makes you happy and I feel deeply ashamed I could not make you happy.

I sincerely hope your marriage is strong and enduring and that it brings you both true joy and happiness for eternity.

May you spend many happy years together, may each and every day you are together bring both of you the opportunity to grow closer and love one another more than the previous day. I hope your children grow up happy and strong to one day tell you that they will be fulfilled if their own relationships could be like your own.

Please give your marriage the attention it deserves to so it can be platform of stability for future growth and prosperity; never take each other for granted, you have been blessed with the opportunity to spend your life with each other and while capable of producing overwhelmingly worthwhile reward it will require work. Please heed the warning that broken families produce broken children who will forever seek all consumingly to escape their broken upbringing

May the Lord bless and keep both of you so you can enjoy the benefits of a good life together, may the Lord be gracious onto you, and bring you peace both now and forever :)

Wow, so you actually didn't commit suicide? I knew it was just a ploy to make me and USAF upset. You are trying to sound gracious, but I remember all the nasty things you said, the nasty things that were sent to USAF on Christmas Day no less trying to make him think he was responsible for your supposed suicide. You are a sick twisted :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: who has nothing better to do but to try to make other people miserable. I was willing to stay friends, but when I moved on, you seemed to make it your life goal to make my life miserable. Sending a letter to my parents? If you wanted to talk to me, that's fine, but do not get my family involved. I am washing my hands of you, and want nothing more to do with you.

Oh, and the bolded portion? I am well aware of that after dating you, and my family and USAF's are both plenty stable. I think we will do fine without any advice from you.

Last edited by a moderator:

JPINFV

Gadfly
Sorry mate, good y'all thinking of Brown but Brown was a figment of my imagination and I think it's best we forget he ever existed.

Anyway enough from me, best nick off ...

Looks like a go Oz, road traffic accident
Bloody hell Brown, somebody travelling at twice the speed of life again?
Sounds like it Oz, you know we travel much faster and we never crash, hmm
That Brown, is because we keep you from driving the helicopter!

Ambulance, Medevac, airborne :D

Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief
re

Oh the day just got interesting!

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I know he upsets you and USAFmedic and this forum is meant to be a place where you can talk about things to get it off your shoulder, but I really do feel like there are better people to share that with than us.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I thought that most of the people I work with actually respected me as a young medic trying to do the best he can...but today's training session has made it blatantly apparent that I'm here simply for their amusement.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I know he upsets you and USAFmedic and this forum is meant to be a place where you can talk about things to get it off your shoulder, but I really do feel like there are better people to share that with than us.

You don't even know half the story.

This "nice message" from Brown is after he pretended to be his Mom and texted USAF and Kat and harassed them and guilted them for "causing Brown to hang himself" he harassed them on effing Christmas with that BS.

Yet here he is, alive and well. And Kats response was a lot more civil than I would have been.

You're not a mod so why are you trying to tell others what to do?

Sasha

Forum Chief
I thought that most of the people I work with actually respected me as a young medic trying to do the best he can...but today's training session has made it blatantly apparent that I'm here simply for their amusement.

I'm sorry. I think you're fantastic.