Katy

Forum Lieutenant
Thank goodness for my Kindle.

Katy

Forum Lieutenant
Need caffeine!

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
I feel like I was hit by a freight train. I and another guy moved nearly 30,000 pounds of hay yesterday, by hand. :-S

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
I feel like I was hit by a freight train. I and another guy moved nearly 30,000 pounds of hay yesterday, by hand. :-S

oh man good thing you're young that would kill me. Was it baled or roller?

Sasha

Forum Chief
I didn't get to see it. Have to wait til hulu gets it up

It really wasn't that great.

Rachel totally ruined "You Can't Stop The Beat". She does that with a lot of songs.

Sasha

Forum Chief
It really wasn't that great.

Rachel totally ruined "You Can't Stop The Beat". She does that with a lot of songs.

Also Quinn looks like she walked straight out of I Am Number 4. It feels like it's trying too hard... But Bieste was there. Yay Bieste!

Sasha

Forum Chief
I'm making sponge bob mac'n'cheesus.

JPINFV

Gadfly
"Rackauckas said officers delivered a barrage of blows to Thomas’ head as he cried out for his father and told them, “I’m sorry.” He said Ramos confronted Thomas with fists raised and the words, “These fists are ready to (expletive) you up.”

“Ramos instilled in that victim fear, a reasonable fear for his life, that he was in danger and he was in danger by a police officer who wanted to ‘(expletive) him up with his fists,’” Rackauckas said."
- http://www.ocregister.com/news/death-318074-thomas-district.html

The only sad things are that murder under the color of law is only 15 years and not a capital offense, and it took over 2 months to even bring charges. I'm willing to bet if a gang of 6 people brutally beat a police officer to death, it wouldn't take 2 months to bring charges.

Sasha

Forum Chief
"Rackauckas said officers delivered a barrage of blows to Thomas’ head as he cried out for his father and told them, “I’m sorry.” He said Ramos confronted Thomas with fists raised and the words, “These fists are ready to (expletive) you up.”

“Ramos instilled in that victim fear, a reasonable fear for his life, that he was in danger and he was in danger by a police officer who wanted to ‘(expletive) him up with his fists,’” Rackauckas said."
- http://www.ocregister.com/news/death-318074-thomas-district.html

The only sad things are that murder under the color of law is only 15 years and not a capital offense, and it took over 2 months to even bring charges. I'm willing to bet if a gang of 6 people brutally beat a police officer to death, it wouldn't take 2 months to bring charges.

The murder is very sad but i have trouble wrapping my head around the fact that his father knew he was homeless and schizophrenic... What did he expect to happen? Eventually he was going to get hurt. He should have been in some kind of treatment program or home or something.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
Yes, eventually. Right now I'll be staying with my mother-in-law on occasion, the commute from home is around 120 miles.

Next up? Trying to sell the house...

Is that one way or round trip? Where will you be now?

And congrats.

Sent from my electronic overbearing life controller

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Yes, eventually. Right now I'll be staying with my mother-in-law on occasion, the commute from home is around 120 miles.

Psh... need I remind you I have a 107 mile commute EACH WAY to my main station right now, for the past 10 months....

AND 170 mile commute each way to when I went to K-city for a month, and L-city for a few weeks, for FTO and the academy?

So shhh!!!

Sasha

Forum Chief
So he earned his death by being homeless?

Not at all. The father wants to blame the cops and yeah its their fault. They beat him to death, they are totally responisble and that shouldnt of happened. but the father has an ounce of responsibility . He knew his mentally ill son was wandering the streets. He shouldnt have let that happen.

He should have had his son in a treatment program or ALF. I cant imagine any parent in his right mind who would allow a mentally ill son or daughter to roam the streets. Its like sticking your hand in a fire and being shocked you got burned. You knew it was a dangerous situation.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Psh... need I remind you I have a 107 mile commute EACH WAY to my main station right now, for the past 10 months....

AND 170 mile commute each way to when I went to K-city for a month, and L-city for a few weeks, for FTO and the academy?

So shhh!!!

You chose it why are you complaining

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
So he earned his death by being homeless?
The chances of Sasha of all people suggesting that are about as good as my chances of being the newest moderator on here.