the 100% directionless thread

Sasha

Forum Chief
Glee is the best show ever.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
Got an interview tomorrow... Anyone ever worked dispatch for amr? Im trying to figure out what to expect?

Sasha

Forum Chief

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
:rofl: As far as the testing portion of the interview..

"medic 106 post Mo 52. Wait nevermind I lied. Post Jefferson 50. Wait uhhhh..... How does Washington and 10 sound?"

medic417

The Truth Provider

Gray

Forum Lieutenant
Well, First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn she is completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup. She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself....

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career oppertunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be this stoner kid. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work. He probably hasn't been sober anytime in the last ten years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big butt dog to work.

Every day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds and Burger King, every single fraking day.

Anyway, I drive these jerks around in my van and we solve mysteries.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Well, First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn she is completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup. She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself....

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career oppertunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be this stoner kid. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work. He probably hasn't been sober anytime in the last ten years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big butt dog to work.

Every day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds and Burger King, every single fraking day.

Anyway, I drive these jerks around in my van and we solve mysteries.

LMFAO You are aweome! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anjel

Forum Angel

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Just checked out my nieces new ultrascope I got her for nursing school. Looks dorky as hell but you can hear crystal clear breath sounds through a shirt and comforter. I'm so getting one.

Katy

Forum Lieutenant
Just checked out my nieces new ultrascope I got her for nursing school. Looks dorky as hell but you can hear crystal clear breath sounds through a shirt and comforter. I'm so getting one.
I've heard their awesome, guess I will have to try one out!