the 100% directionless thread

Anjel

Forum Angel
No insurance. Chimney that runs from the basement through two stories and the attic is toast.

How many thousand dollars is this?

A lot more than house insurance would be.

I learned that the hard way. <_<

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
$200k?

Sent from my mobile command center

emt for life

Forum Crew Member
Paramedic Course

Can someone please help me on ways to study for paramedic becuause I have my first test coming up and its 5 chapters worth material. Any suggestion comments will help:rolleyes:

Sasha

Forum Chief
Turn off the computer and open your book?

JPINFV

Gadfly
NASCAR is an interesting thing. Who knew that such a left leaning enterprise would be such a hit in the South.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Can someone please help me on ways to study for paramedic becuause I have my first test coming up and its 5 chapters worth material. Any suggestion comments will help:rolleyes:

Pray that tonight isn't the first time you open your book?

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
A lot more than house insurance would be.

I learned that the hard way. <_<

Who knew earthquake insurance was an extra rider? Surely not this virginia girl.

This has been the total day from hell. Friends' houses with walls down, babies' bedrooms with windows out of their frames, most of the schools in the county are going to be condemned, our house turns out to have more damage than we thought, with messes everywhere where stuff fell.

Hurricane heading this way, and the chimney is loose on top of the house, so the hubby went up there to see to that.

He fell off, 10 feet to the lower roof, then 12 feet to the ground. SMH. L2 transverse process fracture, nondisplaced, no neuro issues. Hard smack to the kidney with a little hemturia.

He's home.

I slept for 2 hours yesterday sometime, and he's puking from the morphine. With an L2 fracture. At least the kids are asleep, cause this place looks like a tornado came through, not an earthquake.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
NASCAR is an interesting thing. Who knew that such a left leaning enterprise would be such a hit in the South.

The user formerly known as Mrs Brown would have something to say about that..... good thing you are in California mate :D

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Crap...sounds like today was way worse than yesterday. Glad husband is ok, tell him get well soon.

Crossing our fingers Irene misses y'all. Sounds like VAs had enough for a while.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Mentally exhausted. However, it was good randomly seeing old friends tonight.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Crap...sounds like today was way worse than yesterday. Glad husband is ok, tell him get well soon.

Crossing our fingers Irene misses y'all. Sounds like VAs had enough for a while.

Looks like she's lined up to hit the bay head on. Bad for Norfolk, better for us. That puts us well out in the <40 mph, <5" rain area. Super managable. Maybe a little tree work coming, but not too terrible.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
In other news, Steve Jobs resigned from Apple today. Makes you wonder, did his resignation letter say, "iQuit" ?

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
Looks like my inlaws @ Langley AFB,VA may get a little hurricane treat this weekend. It will be their first. I'm kinda jealous, I miss hurricanes.

Sent from my electronic overbearing life controller

Sasha

Forum Chief
Yeah cause destruction, death, and massive power outages are something to look forward to.

All those people crying on TV cause they lost their homes just needs to suck it up.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Who knew earthquake insurance was an extra rider? Surely not this virginia girl.

This has been the total day from hell. Friends' houses with walls down, babies' bedrooms with windows out of their frames, most of the schools in the county are going to be condemned, our house turns out to have more damage than we thought, with messes everywhere where stuff fell.

Hurricane heading this way, and the chimney is loose on top of the house, so the hubby went up there to see to that.

He fell off, 10 feet to the lower roof, then 12 feet to the ground. SMH. L2 transverse process fracture, nondisplaced, no neuro issues. Hard smack to the kidney with a little hemturia.

He's home.

I slept for 2 hours yesterday sometime, and he's puking from the morphine. With an L2 fracture. At least the kids are asleep, cause this place looks like a tornado came through, not an earthquake.

Damn, I'm glad your husband isn't hurt worse. I had no idea earthquake insurance was separate from home owners. Don't worry the government will save you they have plenty of money to spend these days. Just take care of your husband and stay safe.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Yeah cause destruction, death, and massive power outages are something to look forward to.

All those people crying on TV cause they lost their homes just needs to suck it up.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

I so look forward to being the one running the chain saw for the next week. :rolleyes: Husbands and their need to be right will trump smarts every time.

An inland hurricane, even a glancing blow, is a nightmare around here. We have lots of trees, and Isabel hit a month later in the year, so fewer leaves on them. This will be ugly.

JJR512

Forum Deputy Chief