the 100% directionless thread

JPINFV

Gadfly
OMG, and now someone is seriously suggesting that this is Obama's fault? I'm not a fan of Fartbongo, but really? Seriously? Blaming him on the fact that Ground Zero is currently a construction site with limited space? WTF?

Edit: And here's the current thread that's making me die a little with every post...

http://www.facebook.com/EMTsParamedics/posts/142077602548254

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
I'm pretty well over the whole "hero" mentality period. Yes firefighting, EMS and police work are occasionally dangerous. But no more than the guys who make it possible to eat seafood, buy lumber or build highrises.

Right? Especially in a natural disaster, I'm learning that life is easier at work...other people's problems are so much easier to deal with.

Anjel

Forum Angel
OMG, and now someone is seriously suggesting that this is Obama's fault? I'm not a fan of Fartbongo, but really? Seriously? Blaming him on the fact that Ground Zero is currently a construction site with limited space? WTF?

Edit: And here's the current thread that's making me die a little with every post...

http://www.facebook.com/EMTsParamedics/posts/142077602548254

People are retarded.

It's a job.

The families of those that lost their lives, are the ones that should be there.

silver

Forum Asst. Chief
^^The real family members of the responders who lost their lives were invited.

I happened to casually be in the area of the memorial this week, and its a bit shocking that they are planning to invite all the family members. Its far from being "completed."

Additionally there are skyscrapers being built around it, so space is a high commodity.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Jeez what is with wanting special treatment and recognition for doing the job that you signed up to do??

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I want to know why they advised religious people not to attend.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
On a different note, I made my pulmonology exam my &*%#! today :)

Bring on cardiology!

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
On a different note, I made my pulmonology exam my &*%#! today :)

Bring on cardiology!

Ahem, correction mate, you made the pulmonology exam your :censored:, if it was already yours you could not have made it your :censored: :D

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Where did you buy your dog?
I bought my dog from a pet store.
I made my pulmonology exam my :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:.
I am making the pulmonology exam my :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:.
How do you make the pulmonology exam your :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:?
Hm.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Got a Claim award letter from unemployment office. Didn't even get a phone interview and the approved my claim! So much stress is off me now. I have enough money to cover bills :)

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Okay, well if YOU want to make it dramatic, snap in Z formation with a head bob.

The guy I'm flying with says the z formation snap is only done by posers and the true snap is the sideways V snap.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
BBG you were not on Brown's recent Southwest flight ... Brown was sad :(

I'm sorry brown I will try and make myself available to you the next time you fly. I'm actually kind of a crappy flight attendant though so be warned.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
The guy I'm flying with says the z formation snap is only done by posers and the true snap is the sideways V snap.

I've always done the sideways V snap. If flows alot better then the Z in my opinion.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Screw dr pepper its all about the mountain dew.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk