the 100% directionless thread

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
today has been one of those days that keeps the bp high and the tongue with bite marks. If there is a electric wire to cross on the farm, the goats have jumped it. And if there is a hay stack to play on, they have covered it today. If there is something that can go haywire, it has or is fixing to.
And it does not help that I am stressing out a tad bit about Wednesdays NREMT practicals exams.
sorry,just have to vent alittle............:mellow:

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
I am home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 month tdy to fshtx is long enough... So glad to be back in my fire house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sasha

Forum Chief
Welcome home, thanks for your service!

Im assuming a tdy is something like a tour of duty or am i retarded?

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
Temporary duty.. so yes you are very close :)

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Whiskey training?

FSHTX is Fort Sam Houston, ya?

Anjel

Forum Angel

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
Sounds like my kind of training ;)

there was plenty of whiskey training at the riverwalk... and people that have been there know what i am talking about haha

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I am home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 month tdy to fshtx is long enough... So glad to be back in my fire house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back!!! Long time no see

ClarkKent

Forum Lieutenant
This just in:
Husband buys his son an iPAD, daughter an iPOD, himself an iPHONE & his wife an iRON. She wasn't impressed even after he explained it can be integrated with the iWASH, iCOOK & iCLEAN network. This triggered the iNAG service, which totally wiped out the iSHAG function

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
This just in:
Husband buys his son an iPAD, daughter an iPOD, himself an iPHONE & his wife an iRON. She wasn't impressed even after he explained it can be integrated with the iWASH, iCOOK & iCLEAN network. This triggered the iNAG service, which totally wiped out the iSHAG function

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anjel

Forum Angel
Is enjoying having insurance.

Good news: my rx was only $3.58.

Bad news: I have to take metformin for a while :-(

Anjel

Forum Angel

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
there was plenty of whiskey training at the riverwalk... and people that have been there know what i am talking about haha

Oh, bars galore! Pat O'Brians, Coyote Ugly, Mad Dogs, Howl at the Moon, just to name a few! Lol that was my district before I got to my current station :p Always had some interesting calls at night between 11 and 3 :D

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
I dont remember who it was exactly that asked me but Atropine is in our protocol for Organophosphate poisoning and thats it.

JPINFV

Gadfly
This just in:
Shouldn't the daughter get an iPAD and the son an iPOD?

ClarkKent

Forum Lieutenant
Shouldn't the daughter get an iPAD and the son an iPOD?

LOL, I did not come up with it, I found it on facebook and I had to repost it and share it. But good call on that one!!!! ROFLMAO!!

tickle me doe face

Forum Lieutenant
Oh I wish I may, I wish I might, be a hospitality events managment major for just one night!

Spending this evening with my nose buried in my emt book