the 100% directionless thread

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I should have stayed home this weekend. On my way home from the river an owl dive bombs my truck and takes out one of my offroad lights. :wacko:

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Huh, just saw a video over at EMS1 of one of my old professors doing CPR on a bald eagle :p

Asimurk

Forum Captain
Brown: Hmm, Brown is hungry
Mrs Brown: boy if you come to me and be like Kate, make me a sammich I'm gonna slap you
Brown: Um, so can Brown have something else ... thats not a sandwhich?
Mrs Brown: if you want a knife thrust into your chest, yes
Brown: Hmm ...

Brown is hungee and doesn't know what to do, when Brown called 111 they said they wouldn't help, um .... :unsure:

The trick is to stab them before they stab you. Put a bakery in that oven!

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Usually I'm a guy with a 100% military crewcut. Yesterday, we'll say in a moment of wisdom, I shaved it all off. Definitely different being bald..

Sent from my pencil and paper.

EMBRACE IT! I've been shaving my head for a couple months now... I love it.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
I forgot that the muffler on the lawnmower is hot. Now I have a lovely partial thickness burn across my entire palm.

did that once lifting a lawnmower into the back of a truck. you have my heartfelt sympathy.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Apparently I knew more about vaginal hemorrhage than I thought. Because I PASSED THE NREMT I-85 TEST! w00t!!!

And that was after a full night of work including a double GSW to the head (he is amazingly still kicking), a vehicle rollover, and some other usual and routine stuff. Interspersed by about an hour of sleep, no food since yesterday at lunch time, about 6 cups of coffee and a swollen eye from a racketball game the other day. Ha ha! I figure if I can pass a (freaking stupid, written by Chinese men on crack and weed at the same time, oh and oops did I say that?) Pearson Vue test with that background leading up to it that medic school should be easy-pleasy-lemon-squeezy. (Ok, not really but still it sounds cool)

I don't know if I should celebrate with several hours of sleep or a big bowl of chocolate ice cream.

Hmmmm.....sleep is defiantly going to win this one.

Later folks!

Sent from a small, handheld electronic device that somehow manages to consume vast amounts of my time. Also know as a smart phone.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
did that once lifting a lawnmower into the back of a truck. you have my heartfelt sympathy.

Ahahaha!!! I have a scar to my inner left forearm from the EXACT same thing!! :D

Asimurk

Forum Captain
Apparently I knew more about vaginal hemorrhage than I thought. Because I PASSED THE NREMT I-85 TEST! w00t!!!

And that was after a full night of work including a double GSW to the head (he is amazingly still kicking)

Well done on passing your intermediate. Now go whoop some electronic tests behind to get a P after that T.

With head shots, I've heard, there's a 9% chance of survival. Don't ask me to back up where I heard it, don't recall. Not good enough odds for me, either way.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Dude you have five sisters, you should know a wee bit about vaginal haemorrhage by now :D

Good work mate, now stay away from Brown with that drip :p

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Throw me in with the "lawn mower burn scars" crowd. I saw something shiny after my dad finished mowing the lawn when I was about three or four and just had to touch it. Scars on the palm of my left hand, to go with one of my earliest childhood memories :rofl:

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
Throw me in with the "lawn mower burn scars" crowd. I saw something shiny after my dad finished mowing the lawn when I was about three or four and just had to touch it. Scars on the palm of my left hand, to go with one of my earliest childhood memories :rofl:

Rusty has one on his leg too. Dang lawnmowers! They're out to get us!

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Somehow I missed a call from Galveston County EMS today :( They said something in there about testing, so I guess I need to call them back first thing in the morning :)