dQE3sUInCo4

Last edited by a moderator:

nemedic

Forum Captain
http://youtu.be/dQE3sUInCo4

dQE3sUInCo4
I can't figure out how to post youtube videos directly on here for some reason

dQE3sUInCo4

When you get to the page that plays the selected video, copy and paste what is in your address bar @ the top of the screen. That is what I have done with the ones I have uploaded. So far, so good with me. It will not work if you are using youtube on a mobile device, as far as i can tell, i have tried the browsers from my phone, as well as friends' phones. tried with my iPhone, as well as a few models of blackberries and droid phones.

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
I've decided to pass on the job offer from Detroit EMS.

EMS has never been the end goal for me, and I have a feeling that i'd be sucked into making it a career if I took the job.

Sasha

Forum Chief
my partner is being a jerk. Knowing my back is hurting makingme lift. Grr

Tommerag

What day is it?
my partner is being a jerk. Knowing my back is hurting makingme lift. Grr

Hit him.

So decided to watch the 2nd episode of trauma. Forgot how bad that show is

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Hit him.

So decided to watch the 2nd episode of trauma. Forgot how bad that show is

Nah, dude, it's totally realistic. I see like 20 explosions per shift on the chopper. :glare:

Tommerag

What day is it?
Nah, dude, it's totally realistic. I see like 20 explosions per shift on the chopper. :glare:

lol..........Your right I see cars crashing through buildings everyday too.

nemedic

Forum Captain
hey, i performed an emergency surgical trache when the local ambulances and med flight was tied up dealing with the 747 that decided to land in the road leading into my work, and someone decided to choke on a chicken bone.

MassEMT-B

Forum Captain
hey, i performed an emergency surgical trache when the local ambulances and med flight was tied up dealing with the 747 that decided to land in the road leading into my work, and someone decided to choke on a chicken bone.

You forgot to add you did the surgical trache as a basic B)

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
I am watching one of the funniest cases on Untold Stories of the ER that I have ever seen! Night club bouncer is on PCP, gets stabbed in the lower back while breaking up a fight.. EMS Brings him in restrained with duck tape, a spine board in front and back, and hands tied.

ER has to remove this to assess him properly, the patient gets agitated more and more. Finally, he is to the point where an attending physician comes in and pops an IM dose of paralytics in his shoulder... The guy busts through (with paralytics on board) and starts running to the ER.. At any minute, this man is gonna fall, and right behind him is a doc with the airway bag and a team of Nurses and RRTs running after the patient. lol. The guy actually makes it outside the ambulance bay and on to a city bus.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
We are slowly moving to a new system for reading 12-leads for MI. It used to be; the medic would hopefully identify an MI. Contact the hospital enroute. Arrive at hospital and the ER doctor would look at the 12-lead to confirm then call down the cardiologist. The cardio doctor would look at it to confirm and then go from there. Now the 12-lead gets sent straight to the hospital so they can deal with it as soon as we arrive.

Are the new philips here too? I was talking to one of our MICN's on saturday and she was saying that many of them keep spouting out STEMI's when they're not really a STEMI.

Trayos

Forum Lieutenant
A year after I started this whole journey, I'm going to take (and more then likely ace) the state Practical for EMT-B. And on my birthday, no less!
...And that's when we get dispatched to a nursing home that doesn't know where the patient is.

JPINFV

Gadfly
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPmu1D43NQk&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

So it looks like Barack Obama has finally hit rock bottom.

Tommerag

What day is it?
I am watching one of the funniest cases on Untold Stories of the ER that I have ever seen! Night club bouncer is on PCP, gets stabbed in the lower back while breaking up a fight.. EMS Brings him in restrained with duck tape, a spine board in front and back, and hands tied.

ER has to remove this to assess him properly, the patient gets agitated more and more. Finally, he is to the point where an attending physician comes in and pops an IM dose of paralytics in his shoulder... The guy busts through (with paralytics on board) and starts running to the ER.. At any minute, this man is gonna fall, and right behind him is a doc with the airway bag and a team of Nurses and RRTs running after the patient. lol. The guy actually makes it outside the ambulance bay and on to a city bus.

I saw that one. I laughed the whole time.

Tommerag

What day is it?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpmu1d43nqk&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

so it looks like barack obama has finally hit rock bottom.

+100

Tommerag

What day is it?
All alone in chat, where is e'ery body

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief

emt for life

Forum Crew Member
I recently went on a wreck call in the community where i live and thats im on the rescue squad with.. anyways I was jw why both people had broken backs and how there bp and pulse were so low after a traumatic event such as a wreck down an enbankement.. any suggestions why this happened.. anything will help I just want to know because I like to learn and I like to see anyones suggestions .. thanks.