the 100% directionless thread

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
WOOHOO 3,000 POSTS FOR BROWN

Obviously Brown (whatever a Brown is) spends too much time on here browning around, whatever that is

Brown will be around for another 3,000 posts yet .... unless Mrs Brown gets Brown with the skillet first! :D

Damn, I need to start posting more... :p

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
WOOHOO 3,000 POSTS FOR BROWN

Obviously Brown (whatever a Brown is) spends too much time on here browning around, whatever that is

Brown will be around for another 3,000 posts yet .... unless Mrs Brown gets Brown with the skillet first! :D

My money is on Mrs. Brown :)

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
easter.jpg

Sasha

Forum Chief
Dear ocfd efftards,

Dont expect me to know to pull over unless your lights and sirens are on. Thanks for almost killing me on my way to work.

Asimurk

Forum Captain
Power will be out for electrical work. Oh boy, oh joy. Now to see how long the battery back-ups hold out for the Internet.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Wtf

Sasha

Forum Chief
I got kicked with a gangeronous foot...

Anjel

Forum Angel

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
I got kicked with a gangeronous foot...

Man what's up with you and the nasty foot calls? Foot flakes, gangrene. Sasha, Nationally Registered Footmedic.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I work ift. All the feet are nasty.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Home alone this weekend with nothing to do in this small town. No friends are able to hang out all family is in different states and no GF........ This is going to be a long and horrible weekend. :sad:

Anjel

Forum Angel
Home alone this weekend with nothing to do in this small town. No friends are able to hang out all family is in different states and no GF........ This is going to be a long and horrible weekend. :sad:

Weekends almost over? lol Bright-side. Look at the bright side,.

medic417

The Truth Provider

Just go to bar.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Weekends almost over? lol Bright-side. Look at the bright side,.

The weekend barely started lol. Ummmm bright side...... I get to sleep in without anyone bugging me? Haha

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
Seems every forum I am a member of always has a pointless thread, commonly referred to as a "Post :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:" thread. Which coincidentally happens to be my favorite thread. So I ask, Does EMTLife have a post count rule before one is allowed to play? I didnt see one in the quick scan of the rules.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Seems every forum I am a member of always has a pointless thread, commonly referred to as a "Post :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:" thread. Which coincidentally happens to be my favorite thread. So I ask, Does EMTLife have a post count rule before one is allowed to play? I didnt see one in the quick scan of the rules.

Only rule is dont stay on topic :)