the 100% directionless thread

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

Anjel

Forum Angel

Anjel

Forum Angel
Brown will be sleeping on the couch tonight, so Brown could be on another planet as far as Brown is concerned .....

Brown is scared :unsure:

uh oh. you really did make her mad lol

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
uh oh. you really did make her mad lol

It was bound to happen sooner or later mate .... but let is be no secret that Brown loves Mrs Brown very much.

Brown is a boorish pig headed Brown who deserves a good thunking or to have Browns gonads stapled to the floor.

Brown would go to the store and buy chocolates to make up for it, but would probably just eat them on the way home.

Chocolate, specifically super hella mega chunky cookies n cream chocolate i ce cream, is Browns secret vice.

Anjel

Forum Angel
It was bound to happen sooner or later mate .... but let is be no secret that Brown loves Mrs Brown very much.

Brown is a boorish pig headed Brown who deserves a good thunking or to have Browns gonads stapled to the floor.

Brown would go to the store and buy chocolates to make up for it, but would probably just eat them on the way home.

Chocolate, specifically super hella mega chunky cookies n cream chocolate i ce cream, is Browns secret vice.

It is evident that brown does love mrs brown very much and has seen the error of his ways.

I hope things are well for you and the mrs and you get to sleep in your bed again soon.

And that is not very good for your diet sir. lol

Sasha

Forum Chief
LISTEN UP NEIGHBORS:

I am not going to tolerate 8 hours of your dogs freaking barking outside because someone's doing work inside your house again today. Stop being lazy, let them in, and pay attention to them so they don't bother the worker. It's hot, they're miserable and loud and bother the heck out of my dogs.

Sincerely,
Got woken up by a beagle barking.

ClarkKent

Forum Lieutenant
Not me being seen. But my sister snowboarded head first into a tree today on the hill. Thank God she was wearing a helmet. She ended up having a simple Cantu Grade III concussion. CT was negative for any bleeding.

She thinks she was out for around 5 minutes, does not remember much after the hit, and has been dizzy and nauseated on and off all afternoon. So we took her in just to be safe. At least now I know it's just a concussion and not a bleed. ;-) So I am not so worried any more.

Man I am glad to hear that it was not you and everything is ok. Sorry to hear about your sister, hope she is doing better now.

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Yes, but two hemispheres. Enjoy a hemispherectomy, on the house.

Interesting things happen to patients who have underwent separation of hemispheres by way of slicing the corpus callosum. Look up, "Split Brain Syndrome". It is amazing how one hemisphere can pick up where another left off, and even more amazing how the development of one hemisphere can hinder an individual's abilities that are dominated by another. The brain is absolutely fantastic, thus the reason I chose traumatic brain injury to be my emphasis area in my ACNP program.

Asimurk

Forum Captain
Interesting things happen to patients who have underwent separation of hemispheres by way of slicing the corpus callosum. Look up, "Split Brain Syndrome". It is amazing how one hemisphere can pick up where another left off, and even more amazing how the development of one hemisphere can hinder an individual's abilities that are dominated by another. The brain is absolutely fantastic, thus the reason I chose traumatic brain injury to be my emphasis area in my ACNP program.

Apparently fully functioning adults with only half a brain. Neat trick. o.o

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Apparently fully functioning adults with only half a brain. Neat trick. o.o

My second cousin literally does do exactly that. She was the first person to survive a full hemispherectomy performed in the US to control epileptic seizures. She's amazingly functional, if a little slow.

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
So I realized today it's better to be able to turn down a job your not sure you want than to not get it at all.

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
Last edited by a moderator: