the 100% directionless thread

Anjel

Forum Angel
Why are you on your phone on an EMS forum?!

Jeez, and Lucid says I suck with girls...

HAHA He is a diehard emtlifer. He can't help it. poor girl.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
On a date. Going great :)

facepalm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Didn't get it. I wasn't sure I wanted it as it would likely interfere with going back to school plans, but it still stings.

I get that. Hubby just got passed over for promotion...not because he wasn't the best choice, but because he hadn't finished his degree. I just wanted to smack those people around a little bit.

Asimurk

Forum Captain
Federal e-file accepted. Now for the state to do the same and rip a hole in the checking account.

My second cousin literally does do exactly that. She was the first person to survive a full hemispherectomy performed in the US to control epileptic seizures. She's amazingly functional, if a little slow.

The first sentence starts like you're about to rip on a family member, then you finish with something heart warming. Nicely done.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
My 72 turned into a 60 + 12 hours of on call. So what am I doing now? Watching season 1 of Emergency! and talking to The Girl on Skype. Contemplating using my 24 hours off to drive 16 hours round trip and spend about 6 hours with her before I go back on duty on Friday morning.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
My 72 turned into a 60 + 12 hours of on call. So what am I doing now? Watching season 1 of Emergency! and talking to The Girl on Skype. Contemplating using my 24 hours off to drive 16 hours round trip and spend about 6 hours with her before I go back on duty on Friday morning.

You only live once. One of my favorite weekends ever was a 56 hour round trip to Toronto, coming home with a snowstorm hot on our heels.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief

Do it. Don't think twice. :p

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Screw that, show my vote for sleeping.

Or have her drive.

Hey, they demand being treated like equals!

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Screw that, show my vote for sleeping.

Or have her drive.

Hey, they demand being treated like equals!
There is a small complication for asking her to drive eight hours to see me. Besides I slept a whole 6 hours in the last 24, and hopefully another 4 or so tonight. I'll be good to go :D

Anjel

Forum Angel

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
She's in prison?

Heh, not that either. Look, just take my word for it. It's much easier for me to drive teh trip than for her to try it.

Last edited by a moderator: