the 100% directionless thread

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Holy cats! I've responded to like 10 threads today!

It's obvious that I'm NOT working today.

That's weird, most of my activity on here is when I AM working :p

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
And so....I am officially learning to dance. Went to my first waltz lesson tonight. I am terrible right now. Thank God for patient girls who are willing to dance with me. :rolleyes:

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
And so....I am officially learning to dance. Went to my first waltz lesson tonight. I am terrible right now. Thank God for patient girls who are willing to dance with me. :rolleyes:

Brown thought about learning to dance for Browns wedding day ... but that lasted about ten minutes

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Went to my first waltz lesson tonight. I am terrible right now.

Brown thought about learning to dance for Browns wedding day ... but that lasted about ten minutes

Hrmm, I guess this proves white boys can't dance! :p

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
Hrmm, I guess this proves white boys can't dance! :p

we can dance, it just does not look very good. but the solution to that is more beer, with enough beer anyone can look good on the dance floor. I really want to learn how to line dance.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown can dance if sufficent quantities of Blenders Pride Indian whisky with lemonade or vodka are ingested ... or dance classes taken :D

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
we can dance, it just does not look very good. but the solution to that is more beer, with enough beer anyone can look good on the dance floor. I really want to learn how to line dance.

I am afraid that alcohol and graceful ballroom dance don't mix as well as some other dances and alcohol. :p

And line dancing is easy!!! Even *I* can line dance. :)

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
with enough beer anyone can look good on the dance floor.

Brown can dance if sufficent quantities of Blenders Pride Indian whisky with lemonade or vodka are ingested

Ohh, white boys that can't dance that are drunk.... *goes to get popcorn*

medic417

The Truth Provider
We can dance if we want to, we can leave those friends behind. Friends that don't dance, and if they don't dance, then they ain't no friends of mine.

Wow 80's Safety Dance reference, never thought I would see the day. :p

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Off to the range with my pathetic CA legal Mp5 :rolleyes:

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
My dad cleaned my car off for me, even though I'm off work til Friday. The smallest chunk of ice was 2 inches thick. I think I'll stay home today.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Ice? What ice? I don't see no stinkin ice.

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
I can't do IFT any longer... I absolutely hate it.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Oh god its so humid Brown is suffocating, please, please, go away!

Oh and dear supermarket checkout lady .... part of your job is to pack groceries, please learn how to do it or at least make a weak attempt to look like you know what you are doing. Thanks.

Oh and dear drink vending machine that burnt Brown for a dollar, STFU!

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Why is it that I am still not asleep after just having finished a 24 hour shift?

soooooo tired..

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Counting class I've had maybe 12 hours off in the last 72... This storm system is causing us to run 3 or 4 trucks at once. Usually we only have 1 truck plus an on call truck, not 3 or 4 crews on duty. I'll be glad Friday if it gets back up to 60 like the weather people are saying.