the 100% directionless thread

Managed to slip on the ice today at work and fell flat on my back. Somehow, the worst injury is a big bruise on my knee, and a bruised pride. Considering how accident prone I am, I'm surprised I didn't fall earlier.

Almost done with this shift!

And I think my wallet is quietly crying right now... I just found out Apple offers a discount program to .gov employees... and since I work for a municipal ambulance service I qualify :) :( This might hurt a little bit.

And I think my wallet is quietly crying right now... I just found out Apple offers a discount program to .gov employees... and since I work for a municipal ambulance service I qualify :) :( This might hurt a little bit.

See if you can get that on top of the education discount!

P.S. 6 days until Verizon iPhone... :)

They offer an education discount too? :censored::censored::censored::censored:... I think I might go email them when I get back to the station.

yea, its a good discount too. It used to be in the neighborhood of 10%.

Practicing counting respirations on an unresponsive pale and cool friend. I can almost get a pulse rate if I look at the neck a certain way.

Practicing counting respirations on an unresponsive pale and cool friend. I can almost get a pulse rate if I look at the neck a certain way.

why is your friend unresponsive, pale, and cool? this is not normally a good thing.

I love the 0600 shift change. Off-going crews walking around like zombies. On-coming crews making fun of them. Most of the off-going people not even picking it up. Fun!

Are you both getting the iphone now or wait till the iphone 5 comes out this summer?

Are you both getting the iphone now or wait till the iphone 5 comes out this summer?

I have Sprint, so I won't be getting any iphone. I just ordered the HTC Evo 4G though :) I'm looking at the discount more for a laptop

Evo, woo!

Sent from an HTC Evo... while not having to use anything but the browser.

I've got the HTC hero now, and the smaller screen makes forum browsing annoying, so tapatalk works for that :)

My last weekend doing the 72 hour madness, working day cars for the next three months

My last weekend doing the 72 hour madness, working day cars for the next three months

Yeah, but the overtime pay is good.

Back