the 100% directionless thread

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Right now I'd take dealing with the drama.
At least you don't have to deal with drama day in and day out.:ph34r:

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
let it snow let it snow let it snow.... maybe this will work.. i tell the it to stop snowing and it snows.. so maybe if i tell it to snow it will stop :wacko:

Oh the weather outside is frightful, (and it is), but the day room is so delightful. And since we've no place to go (other than 30 miles out for a burn and to the nursing home several times and to a car wreck on a blind corner in six inches of snow and to pick up several frequent flyers and other good stuff like that), Let it snow! Let it snow! Let is snow!

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
Oh the weather outside is frightful, (and it is), but the day room is so delightful. And since we've no place to go (other than 30 miles out for a burn and to the nursing home several times and to a car wreck on a blind corner in six inches of snow and to pick up several frequent flyers and other good stuff like that), Let it snow! Let it snow! Let is snow!

We should make a complete CD of EMS/Fire Xmas Songs like this :)

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
hope everyone is ready for a laugh tonight, cause my dispatch is already laughing at me. so why not everyone else..

So I am not sure exactly when this happened, but one of my friends changed his number in my phone to 911. so tonight i decided hey i am going to give him a call and not looking at the number i just hit send. and soon realize hey its 911. so i hang up right away.. than i remember CRAP i am now a 911 hang up.. so i dial dispatch direct line. talk to one of the dispatchers and tell her who i am.. and tell her what has happened.. and she starts laughing and i think she might have fallen off her chair. so please, i am glad that i can make everyones night a great laugh and i think i am going to kill my friend for this lol :wacko:

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Why is it the most awesome people I've ever had the chance of knowing tend to live in different states?

JPINFV

Gadfly
Why is it the most awesome people I've ever had the chance of knowing tend to live in different states?

Because only 2 things come from Texas and we're neither of them.

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief

Awww how cute. One day you will be grow up and move away from that cesspool. :)

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Awww how cute. One day you will be grow up and move away from that cesspool. :)

Although I've included you in that population I was speaking of, Lauren, I like how EMS is 'handled' here in Texas.

I haven't completely discounted DH, but we'll see how my current employer is :)

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown could dig working in Texas but y'all have to teach Brown how to talk like this ... where you hurtin at boss?

Hmm, looks good, nil traffic, tail is well clear, bring it down
Regional Approach, Medivac, descending ....

*Brown opens the door, grabs the Thomas Pack and massive cowboy hat and is perplexed by the look on the ambulance crews' faces .... what, its like you boys never done seen a funny fella in an orange "DOCTOR" jumpsuit

Brown may also have to ditch the much beloved orange "DOCTOR" jumpsuit :D

piranah

Forum Captain
trust me dealing with a lying cheating woman is not worth your troubles..oo and it's great that women can also flip any situation to their favor..unless of coarse people see that person for who and what they really are...jim feels better now..(sry for stealing your third person gig brown)

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Its ok pineapple man ....

First person would be referring to Brown's creator as "I", "me", "my" etc

Second person would refer to Brown's creator as "you"

Third person would refer to Brown's creator by name or "he", "him" etc

Fourth person refers to Brown because Brown does not technically exist therefore we cannot use first person and Brown technically cannot be referred to in the same context as Brown's creator as technically the two are different, while being inherently simmilar.

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
so the little reverse thing I tried with the snow didn't work. 10 in of snow later and still coming down hard

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
OMG Gordon Ramsay is freaking awesome ... even tho Brown uses to work in the restaurant business and thinks most chefs are arrogant arseholes

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Currently lying in bed with a bottle of sparkling cider and eating ice cream straight from the carton. I decided I needed a night all to myself, and I am definitely enjoying it!

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Life is good people! Life is really good. I hope the rest of you are having a wonderful day! Life is good, no matter how bad today is, I just want to remind everyone that tomorrow can be one of the best days of your life. You never know.

Ok....I'll stop being weird now. LOL!!! :p

Goodnight everyone! I'll be back later!

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Life is good people! Life is really good. I hope the rest of you are having a wonderful day! Life is good, no matter how bad today is, I just want to remind everyone that tomorrow can be one of the best days of your life. You never know.

*Brown and Oz swann down out the sky in thier orange "DOCTOR" jumpsuits

Oz, get him down, how much do you think he weighs? OK 150mg of sux should do it .... now hold still mate :D

8jimi8

CFRN

Goodnight everyone! I'll be back later!

Sorry to burst your bubble... It is ALWAYS today.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Got called into work early, blast!!

*Brown, very blurry eyed and deshevilled looking, struggles into his orange "DOCTOR" jumpsuit ....

Look alive Oz today you can run the show and Brown will just sign the paperwork