the 100% directionless thread

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
I occasionally post on a nursing forum. While I am surprised by the number of prehospital providers who have no understanding of how the healthcare business works, I am ASTONISHED by the number of nurses who live in the puppy dog and rainbow land of healthcare reimbursement...

Sasha

Forum Chief
I almost died.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

Sasha

Forum Chief
No. My seat belt was caught in the door so I opened it to uncatch while my partners turning I almost fell out.

Last edited by a moderator:

JPINFV

Gadfly
No. My seat belt was caught in the door so I opened it to uncatch while my partners turning I almost fell out.

...and immediately after you recovered your partner signed, snapped his fingers, and said under his breath, "So close to freedom, yet so far."

Sasha

Forum Chief
...and immediately after you recovered your partner signed, snapped his fingers, and said under his breath, "So close to freedom, yet so far."

No she was laughing.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Looking for a new laptop. The apples are really nice but really expensive.

Anjel

Forum Angel
On to call 5. 4 hours left in the day.

I dont like it.

Sasha

Forum Chief
On call number 1, out of town, And have already been on like five hours.

JPINFV

Gadfly
On my way to a park with one of those little work out trails...

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
In the cancer center if you see someone you know that you haven't seen in a while, they are really sad to see you.

I am hating cancer today.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Gave a really crappy report to an MD. I need to practice giving repots.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
My neighbor just asked me to save the surveillance footage from this weekend for our condo building. She says she had a psychic premonition that her friends boyfriend has broken into her condo to steal some of her essential oils while she was out of town. I'd move but it wouldn't do any good. The crazy people always find out where I live and move in next door.

bigbaldguy

Nice lol

bigbaldguy