the 100% directionless thread

Mmmm. Baked teriyaki salmon and this other thing. Cant remember what its called. its baked and starts with an F i think?

And we're now at level zero, at 0200?

happens here all the time

On a slightly related note, the largest street festival, second only to mardi gras is in town this week.....should make for a fairly sucky week

Last edited by a moderator:
Im gonna die. Oh this was a bad id

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

Im gonna die. Oh this was a bad id

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

Hence why drinking a crap load of Gatorade before sleeping after spending all night drinking is a good idea, and has saved me many a time.

Hence why drinking a crap load of Gatorade before sleeping after spending all night drinking is a good idea, and has saved me many a time.

This.

Or just have your paramedic drinking buddy run a fluid bolus on you before you go to sleep and when you wake up.

Y'know, just so he can practice...

Or just have your paramedic drinking buddy run a fluid bolus on you before you go to sleep and when you wake up.

Y'know, just so he can practice...

Banana bag! 100mg Thiamine in a 1000 bag of NS :cool: Never actually done it, just heard stories.

Is it possible to get potsticker toxicity? haha

Schweet, head up San diegans, dude in a white Malibu cruising around te county shooting people. Look out for a white Malibu. Chippies just shut down the 805 north from national city to mesa college. Including the westbound 8 junction to the 805

If so...it sounds like a delicious death

That's what I was thinking!

usafmedic45 said:
Only in a chronic form, where it's called "atherosclerosis".

In that case I'm safe. Hasn't proven to be a chronic disposition towards them, yet.

Dear Wallstreet:

Can you guys quit being :censored: scared little girls?

I've lost 20% of my portfolio since August 1st because you freak the hell out if a butterfly flaps its wings wrong.

I'm quoted in a signature now... :cool: does that make me part of that kool kids klub? :P

Headed to a stand by for some rock concert.

Im so not in the mood.

:wacko:I was just told by an employer to come into to interview in a polo and jeans... This is either the best place ever... Or I should be really concerned.

:wacko:I was just told by an employer to come into to interview in a polo and jeans... This is either the best place ever... Or I should be really concerned.

Is it an interview plus practical test?

Of course I once showed up to an "interview" wearing the uniform of the other place I worked at at the time.

/The EMT manager at the water park was a coworker.
//They needed someone to fill in.
///Never thought I'd work at a water park for 2 seasons, but best job ever.
//RIP Wild Rivers.
/Slashies!

Back